A Baby For the Price Family

Harry: 44
Camryn: 43

Josh: 29
Darcy: 26

Lennon: 24
Nora: 24

Auggie: 23
Emryn: 27

Bowie: 22
Morgan: 21

Calum: 20

Bindi: 17
Acacia: 18

Grandkids
Penny: 8 (DARCY)
Via: 6 (DARCY)
Hugh: 1 1/2 (LENNON)
Harley: 5 months (BOWIE)

February 17 2038

"I've got our other little munchkin,"Darcy announces, holding Penny on her hip as she walks into Via and Penny's shared room, Penny's head resting against her shoulder as she sleepily blinks towards Josh who has a half asleep Via sprawled out against his chest and a picture book in his hand.

"Hi monkey,"Josh coos with a sleepy smile, laying on top of Penny's bed as Via fidgets a bit on his chest at the sound of his voice.

"Hi daddy,"Penny mumbles, reaching towards him with her hand as Darcy patters over to Penny's bed, sliding in to lay next to Josh with Penny placed in between their bodies.

"How're you monkey?"Josh asks, tilting his head down to press a kiss to the top of her head as her little temple falls to his bicep, both of his hands rubbing up and down Via's little back as she dozes in and out of sleep against his chest.

"Tired,"Penny mumbles, her fingers interlocked with Darcy's as Darcy lays on her side and uses her free hand to reach across Penny's body and rest her hand on top of Josh's that's on Via's back. It's their nightly family snuggle tradition, and it's definitely a favorite of Josh and Darcy.

"I bet you are! You did so good at football practice today,"Josh compliments, smiling down at Penny as he feels her brown eyelashes brush against the skin of his bicep, her hand reaching up to grasp at his arm.

"Thanks,"Penny murmurs, her eyes beginning to droop at the feeling of Darcy's rubbing her thumb against her knuckles. "You and Uncle Lennie were silly."

"We were silly, huh?"Josh chuckles, glancing over at Darcy who's smiling softly and closing her own eyes. She's been a lot more tired than normal over the past couple of days, but she's also just coming out of a cold, so that could be it.

"They're good coaches, huh Pen,"Darcy murmurs, her cheek pressed against the pillow with her eyes closed as Josh squeezes her hand that's on top of Via's back.

"Daddy,"Via murmurs, sleepily reaching her hand up towards Josh since she can't feel any of his skin and placing her palm against his throat.

"Shhh, it's okay,"Josh soothes, shushing Via quietly as he picks up the speed that he's rubbing her back. "It's okay. I'm right here. Go back to sleep, baby."

"One munchkin down,"Darcy giggles, glancing over at Via who's now completely zonked out against Josh's chest, her little cheek smushed with her lips open in a little "o".

"One to go,"Josh chuckles breathily, looking down at Penny who still has her temple resting against Josh's bicep, her eyes snapping open as they drift closed, a constant motion that she always does right before she falls asleep.

"I love you,"Darcy murmurs in Penny's ear as she combs her fingers through the hazel hair above Penny's ear.

"Oh there she goes,"Josh smirks quietly as Penny's eyes completely close, her little head pressing even harder against Josh's bicep.

"That was quick,"Darcy rasps, her voice a bit dead from how exhausted she is. "I think that's a new record."

"What will you give me if I can successfully get out of this bed holding Via and not wake Pen up?"Josh murmurs with a smirk as Darcy breathily giggles.