Josh and Via Meet the Styles

Harry: 42
Camryn: 41

Josh: 27
Darcy: 24

Lennon: 22
Nora: 22, 24 weeks pregnant

Auggie: 21
Emryn: 25

Bowie: 20
Morgan: 19

Calum: 18

Bindi: 15
Acacia: 16

Grandchildren
Penny: 6
Olivia: 4

TW- there is a seizure in one of the scenes, so feel free to skip over that if that is hard for you to read ❤️

February 2036

"Excuse me, missy, get your cute little tush over here,"Darcy giggles as she chases a naked Via around her apartment, her red locks flying behind her as little high pitched squeals and giggles escape her mouth.

"BABE WHERE'D YOU SAY THEIR SWIMSUITS WERE?"Josh calls from Penny's room, rummaging through Penny's drawers to try and find the new matching swimsuits that Josh and Darcy bought for the girls.

"HER UNDERWEAR DRAWER,"Darcy calls back as she dodges the corner of the kitchen table, Via still a few feet in front of her. "PEN KNOWS WHERE THAT IS, ASK HER."

"Where is it, Pen?"Josh asks, looking down at little Penny who's sitting on his hip, resting her cheek against his shoulder as she points silently to the top drawer of her white dresser.

"Aha!"Josh exclaims as he holds up the little matching swimsuits with their tags still on them. "These are the new one's that mumma bought, right Pen?"

"Yeah Joshy,"Penny nods as she yawns, snuggling her face in deeper to Josh's neck.

"Oh are you so tired,"Josh hums, resting his lips in her hazel hair as he sways his hips soothingly, feeling Penny's little body relax against his. "You and Via shouldn't have stayed up so late talking, hmm?"

"Yeah,"Penny yawns, nodding her head against Josh's shoulder.

"You're so sweet,"Josh hums, saying his hips as he feels Penny rub her nose against his neck. "I love you, sweet girl."

"Joshy, guess what,"Penny mumbles, a cheeky smirk crossing her lips as she looks up at him.

"What's that, hmm?"Josh asks, smiling as he leans down to press a kiss to Penny's forehead.

"I love you too,"Penny smirks, making Josh's heart flutter.

She told him that she loved him for the first time last month, but it's still yet to fully sink in and it surprises him every time she says it. She loves him. It was a long six months of waiting, but she loves him. He doesn't know if his heart will ever stop skipping a beat when she says it. He assumes his heart will still speed up, even when she's 50 years old and telling him those same 4 words.

"You're the best, monkey,"Josh grins, leaning down to press a kiss to the top of Penny's nose before starting to walk out of her room with his hand gripping onto the two new swimsuits. "Should we go try and find mumma?"

"Mummy no!"Via squeals as Darcy finally catches her, grabbing her little naked tummy and hugging her to her chest as she presses kisses into Via's ticklish neck.

Via, as per usual, has warmed up to things a lot quicker than Penny and has been calling Darcy "Mum" for a couple of weeks now. Some may attribute it to her being young and carefree and the fact that she hears Penny, who she looks up to greatly, call Darcy that everyday, but Josh and Darcy both know it's something more. Via truly views Darcy as a mum, and they both couldn't be happier about that.