Having a Baby...Again! (With a Twist)

Josh: 32
Darcy: 30
Penny: 12
Via: 9
Violet: 3
Lucy: 2
Delilah: 11 months

December 1 2041

"Oh hello my love,"Darcy coos, reaching into Delilah's pack 'n' play bed that's positioned on Darcy's side of the bed, a few inches away from Darcy's nightstand and right under the window where the blinds are drawn to try and prevent the light from waking her up.

"Hi, did you wake up?"Darcy smiles widely, making grabby hands at her little girl who's curly brown hair is sticking up in every direction, her chubby palms reaching towards her mum as she begins to babble, bouncing up and down on her wobbly legs as she leans over the edge of the pack 'n' play. "Oh look at you big girl!"

"Mamamama,"Delilah babbles, edging on a whine slightly as she reaches more fervently towards her mum, grinning widely as her mum picks her up and hugs her tightly to her chest.

"Hello sweet girl,"Darcy grins as Delilah rests her cheek down against Darcy's shoulder as Darcy rests her cheek against the top of Delilah's head, swaying her hips and rubbing her hand up and down Delilah's back that's covered by her pajama shirt. "I love you. Thank you for sleeping so well last night."

"Oh my goodness, did our Lilah wake up?"Josh beams as he walks out of the connected master bathroom, his hair freshly combed and gelled with a nice light blue button down long sleeved shirt on as well as a pair of khaki slacks.

"She did, dada,"Darcy confirms with a smile, turning her head behind her shoulder to look at Josh as he beams at Darcy. "Lilah, look at who it is? Who's that?"

"Good morning cute girl!"Josh coos quietly as he stands by Darcy's side, placing his hand on Delilah's back who is still cuddling herself against Darcy, still trying to wake up as she peers up at her dad with tired blue eyes that match Darcy's exactly. "Hi! Oh my goodness are we so smiley this morning? You have matching bedhead with your mum."

"Oh hey, I spent a lot of time on this masterpiece this morning!"Darcy gasps in fake offense, sarcastically motioning her hand towards her hair that's tied up in the messiest top knot the world has ever seen since she slept in it all night.

"You look beautiful,"Josh grins, leaning over to press a kiss to Darcy's lips before pulling away slightly to press one to her cheek. "As always. Do you want to nurse her while I get the big girls up for school?"

"Yeah, that sounds perfect,"Darcy agrees, humming as she presses another quick kiss to Josh's lips. "Give them loads of kisses for me, and preferably make sure Via picks out a matching outfit today."

"Um excuse me, I thought she looked fabulous in her purple unicorn shirt, neon yellow ruffle skirt and black and white polka dot leggings yesterday,"Josh teases, winking at Darcy as he leans his head over the doorway of the room to peek in.

"She always looks fabulous, but maybe we can have a little color uniformity today,"Darcy giggles, winking back at Josh as she climbs onto the bed to begin nursing Delilah.

"Good morning cute girls,"Josh greets, swinging open the door to the "Big Girls'" bedroom as he flicks on the light, met by a round of groans and moans as Penny curls tighter into the covers, trying to put them over her head.

"Oh good morning to you, too,"Josh teases in response to Penny's less than happy greeting, first going to Via and sitting on the edge of her pink bed, reaching for the corner of the comforter covering her head to pull it down at bit and reveal her face that's still completely asleep, her mouth wide open in a snore with her flaming red hair thrown all over her face.

"There's my beautiful girl,"Josh whispers, bringing his hand up to gently brush the tips of his fingers against Via's soft cheeks, brushing her red hair off of her face as he leans in to press a kiss to her cheek, but none of it wakes her, but he wasn't exactly expecting it to either. She's one of the heaviest sleepers he's ever met and she loves her sleep.