I'd Marry You Always

Harry: 43
Camryn: 43

Darcy: 26
Josh: 28

Lennon: 24
Nora: 24

Auggie: 23
Emryn: 27

Bowie: 21
Morgan: 21

Calum: 19

Bindi: 17

Grandkids

Penny: 8 (DARCY)
Via: 5 (DARCY)
Hugh: 1 year 3 months, (15 months) (LENNON)
Harley: 3 weeks old (BOWIE)

April 5 2037

April 5 2037

"Hey,"Camryn greets with a big smile, opening her arms up towards Josh to give him a quick embrace.

"Hey,"Josh greets with a matching smile, resting his chin on Camryn's shoulder as he gives her a squeeze. "Is Harry here?"

"Yeah, he is, he's in the kitchen,"Camryn nods, motioning with her hand for Josh to follow after him.

"Hey,"Harry greets with a smile, waving towards Josh as Josh walks over to the table.

"Hey,"Josh smiles nervously, shoving his hands into his pocket and wavering on his feet a bit. This is the first time he's ever been over to the Styles house without any of the girls and he's terrified. He's been to the house without Darcy before to drop off the girls for a playdate with their nana and papa, but never alone. "Can we talk?"

He loves Harry, and they get along so well, but this is still absolutely terrifying. This is Harry's baby girl they're talking about.

He assumes he has a better understanding than most guys asking their girlfriend's dad for permission to marry them because he has two baby girls of his own, and he knows how heart wrenching it would be to give them away. That knowledge just makes him even more scared to ask.

"Yeah, sure,"Harry nods, standing up from the kitchen counter and walking over to the fridge, "do you want a beer? We can sit outside?"

"Sure, yeah, thanks,"Josh nods, shooting a glance over at Camryn who's standing at the sink, washing a few dishes with a smirk plastered on her face. She's not stupid. She knows exactly what's going on. They've been expecting this for a while.