PROLOGUE : THE UNKNOWN INCIDENT

NO ONE P.O.V

Yoo-na and Jeong-hoon giggle as they run around the castle. The 9 years old kids run into the libraries and hide.

They giggle silently as Jeong-hoon put his fingers on his lips motioning her to be quiet.The library door open in a swift movement.

Jungkook : Yoo-na~~~ Jeong-hoon~~~ where are you guys? Appa is vvvveerrryyyy angry with you guys.

Jeong-hoon and Yoo-na keep on giggling. Jungkook being a powerful tribrid, heard them very clearly. He smell them and could easily spot their position.

Jungkook smirk and disappear inside the smoke in a swift movement. After a few second of silence Jeong-hoon peak out from the shelves.

Upon seeing the library is empty he pull Yoo-na out from the shelves. Both of them giggle to each other as they start walking out to leave the room but a low and terrifying voice appear beside them.

Jungkook : how dare you you guys disobey me.

Both of the cub flinch and slowly turn around. Azron role his eyes and mutter.

Azron : stupid, don't use my voice to your kids. They'll get scared.

Ufff... Chill they won't.

Jungkook reply but he widen his eyes when Yoo-na start tearing up and Jeong-hoon start sniffling. Yoo-na start burst out in tears catching jungkook off guard.

The little omega and alpha lower their head in submission while crying. Jungkook who got took off guard quickly kneel down and hug both of them.

Jungkook : Yoo-na, Jeong-hoon, Appa is sorry. Please don't cry.

Draven : told ya. They'll get scared.

Chaos : you better make them feel better.

I know, now shut up.

Yoo-na cry on his neck as she feel comfort by smelling his father's scent. Jeong-hoon start sniffling as he wipe his tears aggressively.

Jeong-hoon : Appa, we are sorry. We shouldn't have disobey you and get our sleep but instead we run out from our room and play.

Jungkook look at his son. He sigh regretting his action.

Jungkook : no, Appa is sorry. You guys are on the age of exploring but I didn't let you. You guys really need to sleep now. You must be tired. Don't you?

Jeong-hoon look down and nod. Jungkook stood up as he hold Yoo-na in his arms. He hold Jeong-hoon's palm and guide them out from the room.

He bring his children to their room and put them into the slumber. Upon seeing both of the prince and princess sleeping peacefully he kiss their forehead one last time before walking out from the room.

He make a little movement and his close were changed to a formal attire. He chuckle liking the magic that he had. He rarely use it cuz he prefer having a time to prepare himself.

But this time he need to use it since he is rushing. He had been teleporting all over the world, handling some dimensions problem.