CHAPTER 23 : THE PAINFUL TRUTH

NO ONE P.O.V

Yoongi had been treated as soon as they saw him. The said demon are badly tortured and injured. He is very lucky to even survive.

All of them are in the same room as Lisa stare at yoongi. She wonder what had happened to him. How much had he suffer and how did he escape.

Lisa : let's give him some rest.

Lisa say after a long silence in the room. They just nod as Lisa took a step towards the door but Yoongi's voice stop them.

Yoongi : n-no....

Lisa turn towards yoongi, kind of shock that he is awake in such condition.

Yoongi : there is s-something that you m-must know and not delayed.

Lisa walk towards Yoongi.

Lisa : what is it? Is it very important.

Yoongi : yes, but before I tell you, the tribrid need to be here too.

The room went silent on the demon lord's request. Seeing the way they react at his question, worse case scenario start playing in his head.

Yoongi : don't tell me...

Lisa just look away as tears start brimming in her eyes. It comfirm yoongi's thought.

Yoongi : you reject him... You... Y-you reject him...

It shock them seeing that yoongi start crying.

Yoongi : I'm late... I'm sorry Lalisa...

Lisa look at yoongi in confusion on why is he apologizing. Yoongi wipe his tears and look at her.

Yoongi : Lisa.... Jungkook is the usurper.

__________________

Irene had been in the library for the whole damn week. It's had been hectic and crazy for her. She wants answer. The answer that she had been searching like crazy.

Just one book, any book that could at least comfirm what she saw that they. It is still crystal clear in her mind. That day when her lips touch Jungkook's

She saw that thing

A huge terrifying black creature. Grinning with it sharp teeth and salvia dripping down from it's mouth. Holding Jungkook firmly as it stare down at her.

She can't help but shiver everytime she remember the creature. She want to know what is it and she got the idea on what is it.

A phantom.

That is what she suspect but considering that no one ever seen a phantom, she won't know unless if it was shown in books. If it's true that it's a phantom. It only meant one thing.

That Jungkook that they all see are not Jungkook that they thought he is.

__________________

Lisa : w-what do you mean by that? Jungkook... Is the usurper?

Yoongi nod weakly.

Lisa : how is that possible?

Yoongi : you remember that creature that Jungkook told us?

Lisa : uh... The phantom, yeah I remember.

Yoongi : I've meet them. They're brutal. Very brutal and strong. Yet they tell me the truth about everything...

Lisa keep silent as she want to listen.

Flashback

Suzy : once upon a time, there... Is an immortal emperor. People bow down to him as he hold so much power. Being an immortal the emperor watch people die, he become lonely.