CHAPTER 30 : SACRIFICE

NO ONE P.O.V

Hwasa's eyes flutter open as she heard some foot steps entering the prison. She glance outside the cell only to find someone standing Infront of her cell.

Hwasa ain't interested but she look up nonetheless. A male stood there, staring at her. Hwasa huff before looking away, her arm is injured and her magic was locked.

She couldn't move much as she just rest her back on the wet wall. The place is smelly and dirty but she ain't gonna complain about that.

??? : How's life?

The person say with a smirk but Hwasa just scoff.

Hwasa : probably better than yours.

She earn herself a tsk.

??? : Well, of course. Says the one who stays in the prison helplessly

Hwasa : are you coming to disturb me?

Hwasa turn her gaze towards the male and give him the bitchy look.

Hwasa : if you are, then my life is much better than yours that's why disturb me, right?

She ask, mockingly as the male slam on the iron that are seperating them, a growl left the male's mouth as smirk was formed on his lips.

He back off and fix his cloth before staring down at her.

??? : You and your species are just damn pathetic, I wonder why did the tribrid want to protect anyway?

Hwasa didn't say anything as she just sigh and look away.

??? : I'm Ji-Yong and I am here to offer you something on our princess's behalf.

_________________

Jungkook and Lisa are sitting together while staring at the moon. It's very pretty and Lisa is enjoying it so much. She enjoy because it's pretty

And jungkook was there.

Jungkook stare at the moon too, as Lisa glance at him from time to time. They had been together for hours, that Lisa couldn't stop smiling the entire day.

Jungkook : Honey...

Lisa : yes?

Jungkook : let's take a walk...

Lisa didn't say much as she nod. Jungkook stand and she follow soon after. Jungkook take her hands in his, holding it tightly and didn't let go.

Lisa smile at the action so did Jungkook. He start walking and Lisa follow him. That's when they stop Infront of a tree.

Lisa : this tree...

Jungkook : yes, it's the tree where we first meet as a mate. The tree where we make our promise, the tree that reunited us.

Jungkook turn to Lisa and smile towards her.

Jungkook : that tree... That will also witness this day.

Lisa just look at him in the eyes when a flower suddenly fall off from the tree. Lisa look up and widen her eyes at the beautiful view.

Lisa : woah...

The tree is glowing beautifully as flower falling to the ground. Lisa suddenly got an uneasy feeling as she reach out her palm and caught a flower.

Why does this felt so wrong?

She ask herself, feeling anxious on her surrounding.

Why do I feel... This place... Disappearing?