CHAPTER 17 : THE SILENCE

NO ONE P.O.V

2 days had pass by and Jungkook didn't talk to Lisa for even a word. He avoid her no matter what. As soon as he sense her, he'll vanish.

Jungkook just walk at the garden today, he is not in the best mood yet of course, he didn't bother to show it. After a while of walking, rumbling sound could be heard at the bushes near him.

Jungkook : come out, your hiding had been bluffed

Someone suddenly come out from the bush, pouting. It's Irene, she hide in the bushes with cookies in her mouth and a plate of cookies in her hand.

She rub the back of her neck as she chuckle slightly, coming out from the bushes. There is an awkward silence between them for a moment before Irene say.

Irene : cookies?

Jungkook smile and nod his head before taking the cookies.

Jungkook : you bake it?

Irene smile cheekily.

Irene : well, yes. Why? Do you like it?

She ask, expecting jungkook to say it's delicious. Jungkook just smile at her.

Jungkook : no, it's salty.

He say as he put the cookies that he had bite back in the plate. Irene's smile fell as she look at him in disbelief. Jungkook turn his back from her and walk away.

Irene give him an offended look as she grab the cookies and taste it. It perfect, very perfect. Did he just lie to her?

Irene : yah! Wait!

She yell as she run to catch up with him who had been walking quite far from her. As she arrive beside him, she glare at him

Irene : it's fine! It's not salty!

Jungkook scoff.

Jungkook : I didn't told you to believe me.

He say as he took the cookies from her plate and bite it to half. Irene look at him dumbfounded.

Irene : no! Since you say it's salty, don't eat it.

She was about to snatch the cookies away but Jungkook back away causing her to stumble, she close her eyes, ready for the impact.

On instinct, Jungkook grab her waist and hold her, avoiding her from falling. The cookies had fall to the ground but Irene is frozen on the spot.

Her cheeks turn to deep shade of red as she notice how close jungkook is with her. Their face almost kissing.

Jungkook : we gonna stay like this or?

Upon realising that she had been staring she instantly stand up and let go of Jungkook's grip.

Irene : uh... Uh, thank you.

She stutter out. Jungkook just smile as he nod.

Jungkook : it's no big deal, actually I should thank you. I heard you saved me when I almost lose control.

Irene : well, I didn't do much. I'm just lucky that you pass out on time.

Jungkook : well, I want to offer a cup of tea as a sign of gratitude.

He offer. Irene look at him.

Irene : what if I don't want a cup of tea?

Jungkook raise his eyebrow in amusement.

Jungkook : then, what did you want?

Irene : I want to see your eyes.

..........