CHAPTER 16 : FIRST MISUNDERSTANDING

NO ONE P.O.V

Lisa look up to the person with her puffy eyes. She saw someone familiar, after a few second, she thought it was Jungkook, the figure is familiar but in the end...

Lisa : T-Taeyong?

Why would jungkook even be there? He hate me now. That's what she thought to herself. Taeyong took a step towards Lisa, he wipe her tears.

Taeyong : your majesty, don't cry. Everything will be fine.

Her breath hitch when she suddenly remember jungkook saying.

Sweetheart, everything will be fine.

Tears start coming down to her cheek like a waterfall once again. Before she could even realise it, she hug Taeyong who seem surprise by the sudden movement.

Taeyong : your majesty-

Lisa : no.

Taeyong stop moving as Lisa hug him tighter, sobbing in his chest.

Lisa : let me stay like this, let me...

Let me be selfish just this once.

She thought to herself as crystal whimper sadly, not happy with what her human are doing. Taeyong felt like his heart was about to jump.

Yet he felt wrong. Lisa was married- no, she is married. He is hugging someone's wife but seeing her best friend like this Taeyong felt pity, that in the end he hug her back.

Lisa just let everything go as she cry in Taeyong's chest. Hoping that it wasn't his but jungkook's

Let me... Just this once... Jungkook won't know... Right?

Little did she know that jungkook are actually standing a little far from them with an umbrella in his hand. Knowing what actually is going on.

He listen, he smell, he knew.

He is blind and maybe, he was a little grateful for that but if he actually saw what happen, Taeyong would have been ripped to piece.

Yet he felt insecure for being blind. He is no longer perfect. What deity, that are actually blind? What can he do? How can he protect?

Jungkook knew that protecting himself now is hard enough. How would he protect his mate? Family? And the mortals? Yet at least he try to open up to her.

He come here out of worry and concern yet he get nothing but to only find out Lisa is with another male, hugging and crying on him shamelessly.

That's one of their misunderstanding. Where jungkook didn't see Lisa showing some effort to fix their broken bond while Lisa being too scared of rejection to make the first move.

After what seem like forever, Jungkook knew that he had seen enough. His face didn't show any reaction as he left the scene silently.

________________

Yoongi is in a dark room. His wrist and legs are both chained. He is exhausted, very exhausted yet it didn't stop him from struggling to free himself.

After what he saw, he refuse to believe it was true, not until he heard it from Jungkook himself. Clinging sound of the chain could be heard in the room.

Yoongi tsk at himself, his power is useless. Very useless. He pull on the chain once again, his wrist had turn red and it pained him.

Yoongi pull once again but a pained scream left his lips as he fall to the ground. He try to stand up using his forehead to do so.

A loud door cracking sound could be heard echoing through the room. Yoongi heard a huff and a laugh, probably from the two male that was with jungkook.

Jiyong : you still trying? I'm impressed.

Yoongi tsk as he lift himself up

Yoongi : where's Jungkook?

Jiyong : who? Oh! The tribrid? Probably fighting with his mate at home you know?

Yoongi : where's Jungkook?!

Seung-hyun grab yoongi's chin and force him to look at him.

Seung-hyun : you're so clueless aren't you?

Yoongi slam his forehead with the male Infront of him, hard. His own forehead bleed but the male's forehead only turn red.

Seung-hyun : you little piece of-

Seung-hyun was about to slap him but a female voice stop him.

??? : Stop that, seung-hyun. We don't want to damage his skull now aren't we?

Yoongi look at the owner of the voice only to see a sexy looking female entering the room while gazing down on him.

Seung-hyun back off and the two male bow to the women. Jiyong pass the female a chair as she sit down Infront of the kneeling yoongi while crossing her legs.

??? : My hubby want you dead by now but you're very good-looking.

She lean towards yoongi and smirk

??? : It's such a lost killing you aren't it?

She say as she caress his cheek but yoongi glare at her and snatch his face away. The female just smile teasingly before standing up and went to her sit.

Yoongi : what the hell are you?

Yoongi whisper loud enough for them to here.

??? : I bet you know... My jungkook once told you guys about it.

Yoongi seem to be in a deep thought before realization hit him. Yoongi look at the three of them wide eyed.

Yoongi : don't tell me... Phantom?

??? : Bingo.

She said winking before sighing soon after.

??? : It's a Shame that you're a responsible demon lord, unlike the previous one. That fool can be off use to me. Oh, well, he is dead now, aren't he?

Yoongi smirk as he scoff.

Yoongi : what's the use telling me that now, bitch?

The female look at him in amusement.

??? : You can be like him too you know? It will benefit not just me but you.

Yoongi stare at her, hard. He knew what she is hinting at but he ask nonetheless.

Yoongi : what the hell are you talking about?

She role her eyes.

??? : What else? Be by my side yoongi, you will be treat like a god.

Yoongi : I'm not a fool.

??? : Well, of course you are not. Well, I guess you should know the truth, it will be fun to see you suffer when you know what happen but everything still crumble to ground.

She stand up and went on one knee infront of yoongi. She hold his chin seductively and make him look at her in the eyes.

??? : The name is Suzy, Bae Suzy and this is the truth about everything.

____________

Name : Bae SuzyAge : 24 years oldSpecies : royal pure phantomInfo : the antagonist

Name : Bae Suzy
Age : 24 years old
Species : royal pure phantom
Info : the antagonist

Please comment, vote and enjoy!