CHAPTER 21 : MEMORIES & AWAKEN

NO ONE P.O.V

The moment Jungkook disappear darkness engulf the entire earth. The sunlight are just gone and everything look dark and dead. People are so scared when it happen

They become terrified when a huge crack line appear in the sky. The line is purple and the crack is massive. The lycan instantly look out at the sky.

They widen their eyes seeing the huge crack in the sky. Yeonjun step forward as the others also look out at the sky.

Namjoon : oh shit...

Yeonjun : this is bad... This is very bad...

Hwasa : what does that crack meant?

She ask in concern.

Beomgyu : it only meant one thing...

Beomgyu say before glancing at Lisa who are crying silently in the room before whispering.

Beomgyu : the realm is falling apart.

_________________

One week had pass by and everything is just hectic and out of control. Lisa didn't left her room and she put a barrier, causing everyone to stay out from the room.

The government of human community is getting angry for the Queen disappearance. Jungkook turning to ash was keep to secret but the president had his own suspicion.

The citizen including the werewolves is getting panic. The sun didn't appear for the 7 days and the huge crack just stay in the sky with no movement.

Jimin, Namjoon and the lycan are struggling to talk with the government through the video call. They insist to meet Lalisa and some even start threatening them.

Minister 1 : it had been a weak! Your queen didn't come out! What is this bullshit

Namjoon : we have told you, that she is handling the kingdom's issue, you can talk and deal with us-

Minister 2 : this is an issue too! That crack in the sky! You think we could just turn blind eye on it?!

Hyunbin : Calm down gentlemen, thank you for your commitment, Park Jimin, Kim Namjoon and the lycan but this issue is not something that we can talk about without the Queen.

He pause and sigh before continuing

Hyunbin : but I think, if the tribrid could be here it would be better. If the Queen can't come the tribrid should.

Both Jimin and Namjoon look at each other before looking down.

Namjoon : 24 hours. Then we'll continue the conversation

Hyunbin keep silent for a moment before nodding. Hyunbin glance at the two before ending the call. Jimin push his hair to the back as a frustated sigh left his lips.

Hwasa and Rose soon enter the room. They look at the two wish who shake their head sadly while looking down. Namjoon message the bridge of his nose.

Namjoon : this is crazy...

___________________

Lalisa just engulf herself in the blanket as tears left her eyes once again. She hate it. She hate the fact that they become like this. She hate it knowing that she is the one who reject him.

Now she is crying.

She couldn't help but felt heart broken as if the rejection is not desirable but forced. Yet she herself said the words without thinking much.

She don't want to do anything anymore, she just want to push everybody away. She forget that she is a Queen. She refuse to do her own responsibility.

Her wolf didn't even talk to her. She is shutting Lisa away. Angry at her for being reckless. Lisa felt burdened and down, she felt stressed and frustated.