CHAPTER 02 : PREDICTION

NO ONE P.O.V

lisa : Jungkook, what are you talking about? I'm your wife-

Lisa walk to him and grab his hand but jungkook snatch his hand away and cut her off.

Jungkook : You are no wife of mine!

His word is full of venom at the moment that it scratch her heart.

Jungkook : Joong ki hyung!

he called out as he hold on the wall, supporting himself as hold his head. Lisa run at him.

Lisa : Jungkook-ah where are you going?

Jungkook : leave me!

Suddenly a burning pain went on her neck where the mate mark is. She wince and stumble backward. by the time she back off from Jungkook, joong ki came with the others.

Joong ki : Jungkook, what's wrong? are you feeling any pain?

Jungkook start breathing heavily as a painful groan left his lips. He grab his head and let out a painful scream soon after. He suddenly fall on his knees.

Joong ki quickly kneel down beside him and check his pulse.

Joong ki : shit...

Jungkook is having another migraine attack. His head is going to explode. He really wish that he actually die at the moment.

Joong ki : who's the imperial doctor?!

Joong ki ask as he look at Taehyung who finally seem to react quickly turn around to get BamBam. Lisa who heard Jungkook's pained scream look at him.

She widen her eyes when the black smoke start coming out from him too much. In one swift movement Joong ki got thrown away across the room.

Lisa : leave the room! Now!

She demand as all of them obey and quickly get out from the room. Joong ki groan as he hold his shoulder and lean on the wall.

Jungkook put his knees on his chest as he cover both of his head. the burning feeling on her mating mark got hotter. she wince and quickly run towards jungkook and kneel infront of him

Lisa : Jungkook please! calm down!

Lisa hugged Jungkook as she use her magic to fight Jungkook's black magic.

After a few second of fighting for dominance, Jungkook's black magic died down and Jungkook pass out in her arm

Lisa breath heavily as the burning pain on her mark slowly disappear

__________________

Lisa rub her face as she stare at the unconscious Jungkook on the bed. She touch her mark that were already treated by bambam.She glance at Joong ki who were getting treated by Bambam too.

He injured his arm due to the impact. As soon as he finished bambam walk Infront of jungkook and check his pulse. Bambam sigh.

Bambam : this doesn't make sense.

All of the people in the room look at him.

Namjoon : what is it that didn't make sense?

Bambam : his MRI and CT scan is out. Considering he is a lycan and a tribrid, I'm not shock that his body is perfectly fine but what doesn't make sense is I don't know what cause him the migraine and what cause him to become blind.

Lisa frown.

Tzuyu : m-maybe it's some sort of wicked magic?

Yugyeom glance at his sister and turn at his mate once again.