CHAPTER 19 : THE FORBIDDEN KISS

NO ONE P.O.V

It had been a week since their arguement and their cold situation. It's not a secret through the castle anymore. Both of them didn't even bother to even look at each other.

The most effected by the situation is Yoo-na.

The little girl just watch how her parents is giving each others cold shoulder. The little girl would grip on her teddy bear while her granny would always hide her away.

The entire family is very worried. Lisa refuse to listen and just focus on her job while jungkook just distance himself from everybody, only letting blackie to be around him.

Lisa felt devastated of course. Things didn't turn out the way it was suppose to be. She just make it worse. She think so. She love jungkook. She really do.

But Jungkook is pushing her away.

He is pushing everyone away. Worse, he is pushing Yoo-na away too now. That little girl are very sad, she just spend the entire day sitting with her unconscious twin.

Crying silently.

Lisa know that this is bullshit and both of them are being very ego. Jungkook don't even plan to stop the situation, which she finally decide to talk to jungkook once again.

__________________

Lisa walk down the hallway towards jungkook's room, knowing that the other would actually be in his room by now but it didn't happen as expected as Jungkook suddenly appear from the corner.

Lisa froze on her spot instantly. Jungkook doesn't seem to notice her as he keep on walking. Lisa, stare at the other as she took a deep breath before approaching.

Yet she stop once again when someone else approach jungkook first. Her breath hitch when she saw that it's Irene once again. This time she is holding Yoo-na while approaching Jungkook with a smile.

Jungkook turn towards them and smile towards her and his princess before offering to hold Yoo-na which of course she give jungkook.

Irene : well, my lord. Have you eaten?

Jungkook chuckle before kissing yoo-na's cheek.

Jungkook : why? Would you cook for me?

Irene scoff as she smile cheekily before pinching Yoo-na's cheek who giggle at her sudden touch. Jungkook laugh as he heard Yoo-na's giggle.

Not knowing that their interaction was heard and seen clearly by Lisa, who seem can't help but to touch her heart. They look so happy.

Like a happy family

Where it was suppose to be her but now it didn't. Lisa gulp down her whimper as she slowly step away from the place not wanting the others to notice her.

Blackie who watch her back away, grin and turn into a black smoke before following her to god's know where are they going.

_________________

Yoo-na and Jungkook bid Irene goodbye as she left them for the day. Yoo-na don't want to leave her father as she finally get to be with him. She want to sleep with him.

Jungkook being a soft father he is just let the little girl cling on him before walking to his own room. As Yoo-na hide in her father's chest she peek at Jungkook and say.

Yoo-na : appa... Do you hate eomma?

Hearing those question jungkook slow down his step before gulping down the lump on his throat.

Jungkook : what makes you said that sweetheart?

Yoo-na : you guys seem to hate each other.

Jungkook keep silent for a moment before sighing.

Jungkook : I love her sweetheart, now let's talk about something else.

He say wanting to change the topic. Yoo-na pout before nodding lowkey knowing that her father is lying.

_________________

Yoongi tsk as he spit out the blood out from his mouth. He had been stuck and tortured here for a week now. He had known the truth and the truth worry him.

Yoongi clench his fist as he pull his hand with all his strength trying to free himself. A pained growl left his lips as he finally give up.

He curse at himself for not being able to escape. Remembering the truth make him desperate to leave before everything is too late.

Yet he is very exhausted causing his eyes to become heavy. He slowly stop moving and close his eyes to rest before whisper.

Yoongi : please, both of you... You must hold out for each other...

_____________________

Lisa is now standing under a tree. The tree where jungkook give her flowers and put the flower crown on her head. She was accompanied by the moonlight.

She sigh sadly before hugging herself due to the cold breeze but the feeling disappear when someone suddenly put a jacket around her.

She turn to her left only seeing Taeyong forming a light smile for her. He stood beside her before staring at moon on top of them.

Taeyong : you seem troubled.

Lisa look down as she hold the jacket tighter wanting the warmness. It remind her on how she always want her mate warmness.

She sigh again.

Taeyong don't know what to actually say. If he is being honest, yes, He do like her but he had move on knowing that his mate is not her but someone out there.

He still care about her, seeing her like this saddened him and the little bit that he could do is listen to her troubles.

Lisa unconsciously let out a tears and Taeyong notice it. Taeyong pull Lisa to look at him. He wipe her tears.

Taeyong : your majesty. Don't cry please.

That's when blackie appear behind Lisa. That small creature suddenly turn into Suzy but the two of them can't see her. Suzy smirk evilly before letting her shadow covering Lisa's eyes.

There is a little sparkle in her eyes before she look up at him. Taeyong frown seeing her situation yet right at the moment Lisa didn't saw Taeyong instead...

She saw Jungkook...

Jungkook is looking at her with a sweet adoring smile on his face. Cupping her cheek before muttering

Jungkook : I miss you...

Lisa suddenly felt her breath hitch Taeyong call out for her but she didn't seem to hear as she just stare at Jungkook (Taeyong) without caring about anything.

The next moment Taeyong know is Lisa suddenly smash her lips towards his making Taeyong froze on the spot. Taeyong didn't know how to react.

Lisa is kissing Taeyong thinking that it's Jungkook

_________________

I'm so hypeee, this story just make me wanna write!

Please comment, vote and enjoy!