CHAPTER 20 : WRATH & RECKLESS DESICION

NO ONE P.O.V

When Lisa kissed Taeyong, the male didn't kiss back. This is wrong, very wrong. Lisa is someone else mate. While he is in his thought none of them realise Lisa's mark turn pitch black.

The mark end up sending Lisa an electric shock making Jungkook's figure disappear revealing Taeyong, she widen her eyes in shock and guilty.

Instantly, she push Taeyong away but the mark suddenly form dark magic around her body. Taeyong got thrown away to the end of the garden with a loud crash.

Suzy who got impacted by the sudden burst of power got thrown away too. She cough out blood and look at Lisa in confusion. Considering that the power is not hers but Jungkook's

Lisa grab her mate mark as she scream in pain. She kneel down to the ground as her mark felt like burning, it is ripping her apart that her wolf whimper.

She felt it, the feeling of betrayal through the mate bond. Tears escape her eyes as the dark magic around her grow with an uncontrollable amount of power.

Taeyong open his left eyes as he tried to get up. After a lot of struggle he get up while holding his chest trying to see what is going on seeing Lisa in pain the first thing he did is shout for help

Thankfully Jennie was walking around and heard the scream. She rush towards the garden and flinch seeing what happen as she instantly mindlink Taehyung.

She soon rush towards Taeyong trying to help him and avoid him from injuring himself more, taeyong's gaze still fix on Lisa. Jennie grow scared seeing how the queen scream in pain.

Her mate came running with Jackson and Yeonjun. Seeing the amount of dark magic Yeonjun instantly create a barrier to avoid it from harming anybody.

_________________

Jungkook step out from his bed as he walk towards the toilet, leaving Yoo-na sleeping soundly in the bed. Jungkook felt his chest burning.

His heart felt heavy and his mate mark feels hot. Jungkook hissed as he try to caress his mate mark. As soon as his finger came in contact with the mark.

He gasp as his head throb and show a vision. Jungkook froze on the spot when he saw Lisa kissing another male. A vision when she kissed Taeyong.

The first thing that he felt is the feeling of betrayal. He clench his fist in anger as a low growl escape his lips. He grip on the sink as he try to breath properly.

But everything suffocate him. He want to rip Taeyong to shreds or in other words he want to kill and destroy someone so badly.

The grip make the sink crack and crash to piece like it was nothing but a piece of paper for Jungkook.

The anger that are building up in him make his fangs grew alongside his nails. He want to kill someone so badly.

He step out of the bedroom with his own dark magic lingering around him. Yoo-na who are actually awake due to her father not being there whimper at the sight of her father.

Jungkook who heard the whimper turn to her and growl as the whimper remind him of Lisa. Jungkook vanish and appear next to her in a swift moment.

Yoo-na close her mouth with her hand trying her best not to whimper or make any noise as she snuggle more into the blanket. Jungkook lean towards her and let out a low growl.

He bring up his hand wanting to hurt the little girl as she instantly close her eyes in fear but the little bit of human sense in Jungkook stop the male.

Jungkook deep down still know that the little girl is his daughter and he had scared her too much with his appearance only yet his anger can't died down now.