CHAPTER 26 : THE ANCIENT CREATURE

NO ONE P.O.V

A loud giggle filled the gardens as Lisa run with her twins. Smile plastered on their delicate face. She smile happily that her eyes turned crescent shaped.

Jungkook suddenly appear Infront of them as he hugged Lisa and pretend to bite her. Lisa laugh as she fake a scream.

Lisa : ah!! Cuddle monster had catch me! Now we're gonna catch you!

She say as both Lisa and Jungkook start chasing their pearl. Childish scream left the two as Jungkook grab Yoo-na and hugged her making her giggle.

Lisa grab Jeong-hoon and kiss him many time earning herself a giggle too. Jungkook went towards the two and hugged them.

Lisa : let's give Appa some tickle!

Lisa say as the two twins jump on top of Jungkook and start tickling him. Jungkook lay on the ground as the two tickle him while Lisa laugh at the scene with them.

_____

Lisa watch as her two pearl chase each other. A pair of muscular arm suddenly wrapped around her waist, hugging her from behind.

Lisa chuckle, knowing instantly who it is just by the gesture and scent. Jungkook put his chin on her shoulder, inhaling her intoxicating scent.

Humming in delight as he hug her more. Leaning to her neck more. Lisa just tilt her head, giving Jungkook more access to her neck. Her eyes on their children.

Lisa : they're look just like you.

She mutter softly earning herself a hum from her mate.

Jungkook : and their personality are just like you...

He say still hugging her. Lisa turn around facing him. Now her chest is leaning on Jungkook hard chest. His arm is still wrapped around her small waist.

Lisa lean in and peck his lips a little before looking at him with sparkle in her eyes.

Lisa : I love you.

Jungkook smile before letting out a chuckle, he lean towards her and place a soft and passionate kiss on her forehead.

He pull away and look at her with such a fond eyes before connecting their forehead together

Jungkook : I love you too.

_____

I love you too.

He never forget to say that to me before. Until those I love you turns to...

Jungkook : I hate you so much.

And...

Jungkook : it's all your fault.

How that fond eyes of his always look at me but now he can't see.

Those bunny smile that now had disappear.

My kingdom that I want to protect when I can't even protect my family.

Oh how unfair.