CHAPTER 14 : UNINVITED LOVE

NO ONE P.O.V

Lisa take a deep breath as she stare at her mate's unconscious figure. Her breath hitch as concern visible on her face. She had came towards jungkook as soon as they inform her what happen.

Lisa : how... How is he?

She ask without looking at anybody, but they knew the question is none other for the doctor, BamBam.

Bambam : his condition... Is very bad. His migrain come once again and seeing his condition it must be very painful.

Lisa sigh as she hear the explaination.

Lisa : do you find out the cause?

Bambam : I'm afraid I didn't your majesty, the result is the same, his MRI is the same. His body is fine nothing is wrong.

Bambam look down and purse his lips before gulping.

Bambam : your majesty, I think the situation is very dangerous.

All of the people in the room look at bambam in confusion. Yugyeom went beside him and hold his shoulder.

Yugyeom : what do you mean?

Yeonjun : He is going back like before but this time it will be worse.

The lycan said making all of them turn their attention to them. Beomgyu turn towards Lisa.

Beomgyu : your majesty, at this moment master Jeon will be mentally unstable. Why? We don't know but we do know that whatever is going within him, we're very sure that at some point his emotion might get the best of him.

All of them listen to the lycans explaination properly, trying to decide a perfect measure in order to avoid any destruction later.

The Queen Dowager who is holding Yoo-na with her look at the little girl who pull on her cloth to get her attention.

The Queen Dowager : what's wrong my child? Do you want to go to your father?

Yoo-na look down as she slowly shake her head. After a few second Yoo-na whisper to her.

Yoo-na : granny... The one who are on the bed...

...are not Appa.

_________________

Soon enough people start leaving the room to let the tribrid get his rest. It's only Lisa, Irene and the Queen Dowager who are in the room.

Yoo-na had been taken with Tzuyu since the little girl say that she is hungry. Lisa caress jungkook's cheek once while Irene just stare at the tribrid. The Queen on the other hand stare at Irene.

Lisa : thank you for helping my mate.

Lisa say out of the blue making Irene look at her. The witch smile softly and shake her head.

Irene : no, your majesty, I happen to be there at the moment. It is just right for me to help the tribrid.

Lisa just nod as she offer her a grateful smile.

Lisa : uh, I heard that you want to talk to me. I'm sorry but these days had been quite hectic. We can talk later if you want.

Irene : thank you for considering your majesty, I'll take my leave.

She say as she bow to her and the queen Dowager before leaving the room. As soon as Irene was out of sight the queen Dowager turn to her daughter.

The Queen Dowager : Lisa...