CHAPTER 03 : THE END OF ALASCIAN TRIBE

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

The moment I open my eyes two years ago. I can't see anything. It's blur and I can't even see someone's face. I hate it when I found out that I had become blind.

I couldn't accept the truth.

But one day, I see that thing. the only thing that I could see clearly is that big black shadow that would always stand Infront of me.

It whisper to me although it is far away but I could hear it clearly. I knew that the voice belongs to that thing. That thing become my only friend and guider.

It always be there when I was going through a hard time. When my migraine appear, it will be there and calm me down until I fell asleep.

Yet today.

That thing told me.

That someone is going to die.

The greatmother will die.

________________

NO ONE P.O.V

Jungkook : that huge black shadow behind you... I can see it, very clearly.

Upon hearing his words everybody took a step back from the greatmother on instinct as she, herself turn behind her cautiously.

They didn't see anything.

Greatmother : what are you talking about?

Jungkook : you will die tomorrow. That thing is staring at you from the moment you enter the room.

Jimin : what is that thing?

Jungkook turn his head towards jimin.

Jungkook : the shadow.

Greatmother : you can't predict death.

Jungkook sigh and rub his face.

Jungkook : I'm not predicting. It's the truth you're going to die tomorrow. There's no going back.

Greatmother : even if you are a deity, you would NEVER knew death and birth.

Jungkook slowly form a creepy grin as he let out a chuckle.

Jungkook : I know right? I'm not suppose to know but that thing somehow knew it and told me about it. What can I do? I'm just telling you.

He took a step towards the greatmother, the grin is still on his face. She didn't back off and jungkook stop when someone suddenly yell.

Witch : this is absurd! How dare you talk to our greatmother like that.

Greatmother : silence! He is the deity! Respect him Irene.

The Irene look away and tsk. The greatmother turn towards the deity.

Greatmother : if it is faith I'll accept it, it's a pleasure meeting you my lord.

Jungkook didn't say anything when he suddenly feel that the greatmother hold his hand. He snatch it away from but she didn't flinch.

She just glance at the hand and then at the tribrid who look uncomfortable.

Jungkook : I... I don't want physical contact.

The greatmother just smile and nod before bowing and walk towards Lisa. Jungkook pull out his bandage and cover his eyes once again.

Joong ki guide jungkook out from the room as Lisa stare at her husband with a worried look on her face.

Greatmother : take care of him and be patient with him, I think your mate bond was damaged