CHAPTER 15 : YOUR FAULT!!!

NO ONE P.O.V

Hyunbin slam his fist on the table upon hearing the news about the demon empire had been colonized by the usurper.

The government had been hectic and some citizen had start spreading the news about the human community is no longer safe.

Hyunbin instantly went to the meeting room where the cabinets had been arguing for quite some time.

He went to his sit and slam his hand on the table making the room silent instantly, he glare at everybody

Hyunbin : enough, with the argue that you guys had been doing. We are here to maintain the citizens well being, be mature!

He said sternly before sitting down. After a few moment of silence, Hyunbin sigh and begin.

Hyunbin : As we know the demon empire had been attacked by the usurper. The usurper had manage to conquer two empire by now and both of the empire are powerful. The werewolves kingdom had sent a troop of alpha soldier to at least rescue the demon lord, Min yoongi.

He continue. One of the minister argue with him

Minister : But sir, we can't depend on the werewolves by now! They, themselves are not in the good term of the tribrid! How do you think that we'll be safe under their protection.

He argue as Hyunbin keep silent for a moment seemingly to be in a deep thought.

Joong gi : That's why human fighters exist, we are here as the first line of defence. There is no need to doubt the werewolves, we are still ally and we have no right to break each others trust.

He reply in a warning tone towards the minister who tsk and back off. Joong gi scoff at the back off his head as Hoseok start to speak.

Hoseok : sir, I think for now we really need to take safety measurement. Please give your command and we'll proceed.

Hyunbin nod his head before another minister speak up.

Minister (2) : I agree with what both of the general say, sir. We politications can do our best to calm those citizen down, but I just want to say this incase you forgot. Our duty is to protect humans, if things start to get out of hand, I'm afraid that we...

...have to use that destructive machine again.

__________________

It's almost evening and Lisa is currently talking with the president, she had come with bad news, telling the latter that the soldier didn't manage to get the demon lord.

Those soldier are badly injured, 3 of them are barely alive, it's lucky that they manage to survive. Yoongi had been held captive, that is what the soldier said.

That make Lisa wonder why is yoongi was hold captive? The greatmother was killed instantly when the usurper take over her land.

One of the soldier was told to see something that no one else see. He was terrified to death and is given the mental health care.

His mental health had drop very bad. He keep talking to himself. He become crazy and keep muttering 'no, don't hurt me, please don't hurt me'

Lisa want to talk to him, she want to know, what did her fellow soldier saw that he is terrified like that. She walk in the asylum.

Bambam : his name is Park Jin-young, an alpha male that had been serving the kingdom for quite some time. He is having Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) due to severe trauma and excessive fear.