SPECIAL CHAPTER : BANANA MILK

NO ONE P.O.V

It is just another peaceful day at the castle like usual.

Jungkook : Oh my Mortal!!! WHERE IS IT?!

Not so peaceful.

Lisa rushed towards Jungkook. She look around, panick if someone break in and still some powerful crystal but she froze when she find herself in the kitchen.

Why should someone steal stuff in the kitchen?

She look around and search for her husband as she raise her left eyebrow when she saw the refrigerator floating in the air with Jungkook flying around the kitchen, searching for something desperately.

Jungkook : Where is it? Where is it?!

He ask himself totally oblivious with Lisa's presence. Some other stuff in the kitchen start floating as Jungkook desperately search for whatever it was.

Lisa : My love, what are you searching?

Jungkook finally snap his head towards Lisa. He disappear and reappear in front of her but she don't even flinch totally normal with it. Jungkook have a panick look on his face.

Jungkook : Lisa, my 100ml limited edition 99% organic banana milk had disappear! I've keep it in the refrigerator and when I come back from another dimension it had disappear.

Lisa frown.

Lisa : 100ml limited edition 99% organic banana milk?

She repeat as Jungkook nod his head quickly and cutely. Lisa pause and blink twice seemingly to remember something.

Oh yeah!

Lisa : You mean that silvery bottle with golden stripes?

Jungkook's eyes sparkle as he nod his head instantly.

Jungkook : yes! Did you see it?

Lisa form a thin smile.

Lisa : I've drink it.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook : YOU WHAT?!

_____________

Jungkook : This is too much! I can't accept this!

Jungkook complain, more like whining as he

🎉 You've finished reading [04] 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐏𝐇𝐀 2 : BLOODLINE CHRONICLES || LISKOOK FF ✓ 🎉