EXTRA CHAPTER : SINGLE CLUB

NO ONE P.O.V

Y/n scoff as she stood Infront of the castle. Drunk and wasted. The beer is in her hand as she let out another scoff.

Y/n : it had been two books, TWO books with at least 40 chapter each! WHY? Why am I still single?!

She say to no one as she didn't bother to care. She turn to the castle and start to yell on top of her lungs.

Y/n : HELLO OUT THERE! DOES ANYBODY WANT A WIFE?! I'M SINGLE! HA HA!

She laugh before continuing

Y/n : I HAVE NO KIDS! I... I CAN COOK! kinda...

She whisper the last word to herself as she continue yelling.

Y/n : YOUR MAMA GONNA LOVE ME! P-PEOPLE SAY I AM FUNNY-

Author : YAH! IT'S 3 IN THE MORNING!

Y/n scoff and glare at the author.

Y/n : YAH! IT HAD BEEN 80 CHAPTERS AND I AM SINGLE!

Hoseok and Jackson suddenly come out of no where and grab y/n.

Hoseok : you are wasted.

Jackson : let's stay in the single club.

Y/n : my life suck... DOES ANYBODY WANT A WIFE-

Jackson cover her mouth when she start yelling once again but instead of shutting up she lick Jackson's palm making him pull away instantly.

Jackson : Yah! That's disgusting!

Y/n : Ha! Jokes on you my salvia is a blessing! You should feel honoured.

Hoseok : she is damn wasted.

Hoseok say as he drag her away with Jackson trying so hard not to gag right then and there.

Y/n : I'M SINGLE~~~

I and the others just watch as she got dragged away to the single club. By the word 'others' mean Jungkook, Lisa and the royal family.

They woke up due to the yelling caused by y/n. Lisa turn to me and point at y/n with her thumb

Lisa : single?

Author just shrug. Lisa nod and look back at y/n who was dragged away. Jungkook shrug.

Jungkook : well at least, she wasn't a powerful unicorn with the blood of a devil and generation of the God who still got herself kidnapped in the end...

Everyone just laugh at the statement before leaving the author and went back to bed as if nothing happened just now.

While author stood there, trying to process the words.

Author : a unicorn with the blood of devil and generation of God? Is that... Even possible?

The author whisper before turning around and disappear from the story.

LOL

_________________

This chapter just suddenly come to my mind. 😂😂😂

No offense, I am single as fuck.

Peace✌️