CHAPTER 18 : THEIR MISTAKES

NO ONE P.O.V

Y/n stare at nothing particular as soft breeze hit her skin and her hair making it cover her eyes. The moonlight accompany her before someone else greet her.

BangChan : hey...

BangChan greet her as he hand her a cup of coffee. She take it and mutter a small thank you to him.

BangChan's left eyes was bandage since he lost his left eye sight in the war a few years back then. Y/n slowly took a sip of the coffee and hiss in satisfaction.

BangChan : Things start to go wrong.

BangChan begin, y/n sigh before nodding in agreement.

Y/n : I know right. Jungkook especially, he isn't himself anymore. He become silent and distance. I know he dislike physical contact before but now he hate it.

BangChan hummed but someone else cut them off

Joong ki : it's not just the tribrid's fault.

Both of them look at the joong ki who appear out of nowhere with a lollipop in his mouth.

BangChan : Mr.Song, you're awake.

Joong ki shrug and went towards them.

Joong ki : can't sleep. The moon is pretty anyways.

Both of them hummed before y/n speak up.

Y/n : what do you mean by it's not just the tribrid's fault.

Joong ki pull away his lollipop and sigh.

Joong ki : well, you see, the queen herself are wrong at the same time. Both of them are. Jungkook lost his eye sight, to him, what deity in this world who are blind? He become imperfect and he hate himself for that. When he is upset, he want to blame someone for it and Lisa seem to be the most suitable person.

Joong ki sigh.

Joong ki : I'm no one to actually say this, but she was never there. She was never there even in the most important day and Jungkook never complain about that. He want to understand Lisa's job but to him it is just unfair and doesn't make sense.

Joong ki : Jungkook himself is a deity, he didn't handle 1 kingdom but the entire earth and if its true, the entire dimension. Yet he could find some time to meet his children. Stay with them when they wish him to stay.

Joong ki : jungkook is wrong too. He become ego and keep telling himself that it's Lisa's fault. He distance himself, he shut himself away from everybody. He refuse to listen and force himself to hate Lisa. Jungkook become selfish and it damage not just Lisa but also himself.

Joong ki put back the lollipop in his mouth before glancing at the two who seem to be in a deep thought.

Joong ki : that's why both of them are in the wrong. Marriage is not easy when trust and loyalty no longer exist.

BangChan : for a single person you sounds experienced.

Joong ki laugh at BangChan's words as his eyes suddenly look sad.

Joong ki : yeah... I'm single... But once married.

Y/n : oh really? You've found your mate? Who-

She cut herself off when she suddenly realise something. Joong ki just smile at her and stare out of the moon.

BangChan : uh... We're sorry...

Y/n : y-yeah, we're sorry.

Joong ki : don't be, things happens and you didn't know. She is a nice person. She must be at a nicer place now.

There is silence between them soon after as the two felt awkward.

Y/n : um... Coffee?

Joong ki chuckle

Joong ki : lollipop?

He offer his lollipop.

Y/n : actually I'm good.

She say as she drink on her coffee and Joong ki put back the lollipop in his mouth. He look up at the moon knowing that his love ones are up there watching him

He just hope that none of them end up like him. Oh how he regretted for not muttering 'I love you', for not cherishing all of their moments together.

But what can he do? He could just observe and offer a little advice. The test between the two are not just about them, joong ki knew it.

Every single thing that they do will effect everybody and everything.

_____________________

Lisa and Jungkook are standing at the balcony with some space between them. Jungkook just enjoy the breeze while Lisa look up at the moon.

Jungkook : what are you wanna talk about?

Jungkook begin, breaking the silence. Lisa glance at Jungkook before pursing her lips.

Lisa : you're shutting yourself up. Why?

Jungkook : no reasons-

Lisa : it wasn't just no reasons! There must be why! I'm your wife, I knew when things is wrong.

Jungkook scoff hearing her words.

Jungkook : my 'wife'?

Jungkook turn his head towards Lisa's direction.

Jungkook : you really think that you deserve that title? Did you ever cook for me? Stand Infront the door and greet me when I come home? Be with the children and watch them grow up? No. No Lalisa. The answer is no.

He say as bitterness lay in his voice.

Lisa : why didn't you tell me? WHY did you bottle up your feelings? You suppose to tell when you are unhappy with something that I do!

Jungkook : because I try to understand you. Because I was the one who suggest you to rule the kingdom because I don't want to take away your right to rule but I guess I was wrong.

Lisa look at Jungkook as she gulp down the lump on her throat.

Lisa : what... What happen that night? That you change your mind. That you hate me in your mind now.

Jungkook keep silent for a moment before answering.

Jungkook : I don't remember. I don't remember that day Lalisa. The only thing in my mind is to save Yoo-na which lead to me become blind for trying to save Jeong-hoon. He lay on the bed now, looking lifeless and struggle to live. I'm blind now, Lalisa. I'm blind.

His voice start to turn into whisper as he start feeling very sad and fade up. Lalisa look at him in guilt as jungkook pull away his bandage.

Jungkook : this is the biggest thing, that make me reflex on everything. I am not perfect anymore. I could barely protect anybody, except for myself.

Lisa : I accept you no matter how imperfect you are. You are my mate. My husband. Just give me a second chance.

Jungkook soon shake his head making her look at him in disbelief.

Jungkook : just reject me Lisa, I know someone is waiting for you.

He say as he cover his eyes. Lisa clench her fist.

Lisa : you're so selfish

Jungkook : I am. Cuz I have been selfless for so long that it hurt me so many times

He said as he start walking away from the balcony. Lisa turn to him and say.

Lisa : both of us are full of flaws. The only difference between me and you is that I want to fix this relationship and you don't

Jungkook stop walking but he didn't look at her, after a few seconds he just keep on walking without even looking back once while thinking to himself.

Is there even any relation between us now?

__________________

Who want to punch Jungkook in the face?
Me!

Please comment,vote and enjoy!