CHAPTER 05 : MISS IT

NO ONE P.O.V

Lisa eyes flutter open as she sit up and gasp as she quickly sit up. she breath heavily and quickly rub her face. She look towards the clock beside her.

It's 3 in the morning.

Her throat feel sour so she reach out for the water beside her only To find it empty. She sigh and slowly stood up. She left her room and walk towards the kitchen.

After getting what she need she walk back to her room and she pass jungkook's room when she does so but she stop halfway when she somehow suddenly felt uneasy.

Her mate mark start to sting again but it's not as painful as before.

Crystal : I think our mate is...

I know crystal, I know.

She looks at the door and slowly step towards it. She hold the knob and put her ears on the door. She heard a soft pant and gasp.

She start to get worried when a low painful groan could be heard. She slowly knock on the door.

Lisa : Jungkook? Are you okay?

She didn't receive any answer. So she turn the knob and open the door. She slowly took a step inside and look around once. Her gaze lend on the bed.

She widen her eyes and quickly run to her mate's side. Jungkook is sweeting badly. He is also breathing heavily. Lisa hold her mate's forehead and flinch by the hotness her mate is radiating.

Lisa : you're having a fever.

She whisper as she quickly pull away from her mate and turn around wanting to get something to cool him down but stop when she could feel jungkook grabbing her wrist.

Jungkook : i-its so c-cold.

He say in his sleep. Lisa turn to him and caress his hair.

Lisa : I know, I know and I'm going to get something to cool you down.

She slowly pull away her hands and run to the bathroom, after getting a cold water and towel she rush towards jungkook

She sit beside her and slowly put the wet towel on her mate's forehead seeing jungkook react to the coldness he let out a soft groan.

But the coldness is not enough to jungkook he is still freezing and his body is still hot. He unconsciously grab Lisa's hand and whisper.

Jungkook : It is still so c-cold.

Lisa : w-what can I do for you? Should I get something else?

Jungkook let out a soft breath. He slowly shake his head and mutter.

Jungkook : b-body h-heat.

Lisa widen her eyes. She somehow get flustered. Jungkook let out an annoyed growl and grab her wrist once again. In a swift moment she is on the bed getting hugged by her mate.

Lisa gulp as an emotion that she hadn't feel for a Quite long time. The feeling of love and comfort erupt in her heart. Jungkook who are still not realising what he is doing, snuggle more to her.

Jungkook sniff her scent and start sniffing for more. He hug her tightly. Her hand is one his chest. Lisa sniff his scent. She miss it so much.

The scent, the hug, the warmth and everything but she suddenly remember how jungkook push her away before and she feel hugging him right now is wrong.

As if it is not what jungkook want, he is not in his conscious anyways. He don't realize what he is doing.

But she can't help it. She just miss everything so much. She miss her little happy family. Her husband, her two pearls.