CHAPTER 06 : PHANTOMS

NO ONE P.O.V

Lisa woke up on an empty bed, jungkook is no longer in the room. She feel sad upon knowing that jungkook are not happy for waking up with her beside him

She is not planning on complaining and she is not feeling like doing such a thing so she get up from the bed and went to her room. She get ready for the meeting that she need to attend

Wondering how can she ask Jungkook to join her.

Jungkook on the other side are walking at the garden with Blackie playing around him like a total child

Blackie : are you shock, waking up with your maid beside you?

Jungkook : it's mate you shithead, not maid and no I'm not going to tell you how I felt.

Blackie let out a cheeky laugh and disappear into the thin air, leaving the tribrid alone.

Jungkook just stood there enjoying the breeze when someone suddenly interupt her.

Y/n : what are you doing?

He turn towards her direction.

Jungkook : standing.

Y/n : I can see that.

Jungkook : and I can't, too bad.

Y/n purse her lips.

Y/n : sorry.

They stood there awkwardly, well, y/n feel awkward but Jungkook is oblivious. Jungkook pull out a black bandage and cover his eyes.

Y/n : why did you cover your eyes.

Jungkook : I don't wanna see bad things

Y/n : like what?

Jungkook turn around and walk away before muttering

Jungkook : phantoms...

Y/n tilts her head in confusion as she watch him walk away.

Y/n : phantoms?

_________________

Lisa stare out of the balcony of the castle as she could see the full view of her kingdom, it's nice and refreshing. She like the feeling very much.

She is already in her royal attire, everybody else is having some breakfast but she didn't cuz she didn't have any appetite. Her thought was cut off upon seeing her mate walking alone at the garden.

She can't take her eyes off him. His eyes is covered with black bandage and he is looking as charming as ever. She very miss him but she don't know, what is going on.

She know it deep down that there is something that happen that day of the explosion that she don't know and that is what she is going to find out.

She squeeze her eyes when jungkook suddenly stop walking and flinch when her mate suddenly turn his head towards her direction

Lisa, who was took off guard fall on her butt and wince in pain. She muffle her whimper hoping that jungkook didn't know that she is there.

Jungkook who notice her presence look away and huff. Not caring about anything, he walk away from the scene.

Lisa peek a little from the balcony and sigh in relief upon seeing that her mate is no longer there.

Yoo-na : mother?

She turn her head towards her daughter instantly and blink upon seeing the little girl rubbing her eyes, probably just woke up from her sleep

Lisa : sweetie, you're awake. What are you doing here? Aren't you with auntie Jisoo?

The little girl shake her head and reply.

Yoo-na : Appa said whenever I woke up every morning I need to go to you and ask for a morning hug and kiss or else you can't go to work. So as soon as I woke up I search for you so you can go to work.

Lisa's eyes soften upon hearing the little girl's explanation. She indeed rarely was there when her children woke up in the morning and fell asleep during the night

Lisa nod her head and open her arm indicating for the little girl to come to her which of course, she did.

With she give Yoo-na a warm and sweet motherly hug before kissing her forehead with the feeling of love and longing. Tears brimming in her eyes as she now remember how she miss her little princess so much.

_______________

Lisa blink upon seeing jungkook stood Infront of her while crossing his arm with an annoyed expression visible on his face.

Joong ki who are standing beside him had explain that Hoseok and namjoon had told jungkook about him needing the attend the meeting too.

Jungkook don't want to attend at first but due to the sense of duty that he had he agree nonetheless.

Lisa : thank you, I guess.

Joong ki : my pleasure, your majesty.

Jungkook had left her and enter the car not wanting for any unnecessary attention on him. Lisa gulp when she realise that she need to rude the same car as jungkook

Since they are running late, she didn't complain and enter the car too. Hoseok and jimin follow them with the other car from behind.

As soon as they left, bang Chan glance at the others before nodding. Y/n is already on the bike as he walk over the other bike and wore his helmet.

Both of them took off from the palace and follow the royal cars silently.

____________

The awkwardness almost suffocate her but Jungkook didn't seem bothered about it as he just silently sit there. Lisa caress her own lips as she decide to look outside and calm her nerve.

Jungkook : you're scared.

She flinch by the sudden voice. She turn to him who already facing her.

Jungkook : why? Have you not sit this closer with your husband? We've done more than just sit together. We even sleep together yesterday.

Lisa's face turn red as she got flustered just by remembering about yesterday.

Lisa : I... I'm sorry if it's make you uncomfortable but yesterday, you-

Jungkook : I'm sick, I know.

Lisa purse her lips as jungkook cross his arm and look away.

Jungkook : well, thank you, I guess, for being a good wife and take care of me yesterday.

Lisa blink as she don't know either it's a compliment or mocking words. He did sound grateful and sarcastic at the same time.

Nevertheless, Lisa nod slowly as a small smile erupt to her lips. Maybe, just a maybe jungkook didn't actually hate her.

And she would more than happy if that is true.

_____________

A new species had been reveal, I'll explain what a phantom is in the next chapter, so stay tune for more info!

Please comment, vote and most importantly...

Enjoy~~~~