Meet the family (Tom)

"Yeh sure i'll see you there! Tomorow around 9am?" I waited for my Grandmas reply and then said goodbye and put my phone back on charge. I laid back on the sofa with Bobby laying at my side, fitting into the very small gap between my stomach and the floor. Tom was away for the weekend and i had 7 days off work so i spent my weekend been very lazy before Tom gets back.

"My love, i'm home?" I heard Tom call from the door as he took his boots off. He was home a day early! I was supposed to tidy before he got home! I was supposed to have another day!

"In the room" Bobby dived off me at the sound of his voice and darted out into the hallway, greeting Tom with kisses. I heard him laughing as he pushed Bobby back down off his legs so he could come and sit down. "How was filming? You're home early!" Tom moved my legs and sat down before placing my legs back on his.

"Yeh, Lesley ended up throwing up so she's been sent home to rest and i've been given a few days off!" I smiled and sat up, hugging into him.

"How has your lazy day weekend?" He asked me, placing a kiss to my forehead.

"Good! Took Bobby for a walk and then we both started chilling and i finished film 6 in the Marvel franchise!" Tom looked at me in shock.

"Wait...did you watch it in release order or Chronilogical order?" Tom asked me getting excited.

"Chronologial order!" I said as if obvious. "It follows all the stories better and random characters don't just pop up as if they have been there since the begining and everyone suddenly knows everything about them!"

"You didn't have to watch them!" He said as he stroked my cheek. "But if you just finished film 6 with the chronological order that means you finished-"

"The first Thor" Tom turned his body to face me like an excited child. I laughed and turned my body so i sat opposite him with my legs crossed. "So...loved it! Not my favourite film out of the 6 i've watched already but i did foroughly enjoy it, Cassidy said she thinks Ragnarok will be my favourite. I love your character, he's abit of a twirp at first but as your character delevloped i could see why he was the way he was! I am excited to see the 2nd one. I'm excited to know how your character survived." He smiled and chuckled.

"You actually find that out in the first Avengers film!"

"Thats next up i believe! I cant wait to see more Chris...he is so hot! He's the only reason i'm watching the films in the first place!" I smirked at Tom, who looked back at me with a mischeiveous look on his face.

"Oh really?" He asked as he crawled over to me, causing me to lay on my back, him hovering over me! "Because last i checked...it's not his name you scream in bed. It's not his touch you crave! It's not him you tell you love! That's all me darl!" He nudged my nose with his own as he placed his lips above mine, teasing me. "He's not the one who has you begging, nor is he the one you fall asleep with at night."

"So sure of yourself Mr Hiddleston!" I smirked as i pushed him off me to grab my phone that had started ringing as he finished his sentence. "Hello! Oh hey Grandma, yeh that's fine! Oh erm before you go..." i took a pause and looked at Tom who was playing with Bobby on the floor. "I'm bringing someone with me tomorow. No not Cassidy. Someone else. Ok see you tomorow morning" i hung up the phone as Tom looked up to me confused.

"Where you going tomorow?" I smiled and walked into the kitchen away from him.

"Me and Chris are going out with my family" i heard Tom let out a small hmph as he came and chased me into the kitchen, pinning me on the side. His hands holding mine above his head. His lips inches from mine.

"Is that so?" He whispered in my ear. "Well i guess theres only one thing left to do to make you tell the truth." His hands made there way down my kneck and around my stomach, his touch making me shiver. Suddenly i felt a sharp pain as he started to tickle me. I started squirming, trying to get out his grasp, struggling to breathe due to laughter. "Tell me the truth and i'll stop!"