On set kind of love (Tom)

"Damn you Dark Elf...you ruined everything you little ugly prick!" I shout to my tv, popcorn hitting it as i threw in anger. I was disturbed by a knock on by door, causing me to pause the film and answer it.

"Oh hey Tom!" Tom stood at my door smiling, his eyebrows raised. "Whats up?"

"Did i just hear you call a dark elf a little ugly prick?" I did an awkward smile and shrugged my shoulders. "You got to Dark world huh?" I nodded as i stepped aside, letting him in.

"Loki just died"

"Yeh he does that" he smiles as he looks to the ground. "I was just going to see if you wanted to grab a coffee before filming starts later" i looked at Tom with a slight disguisted face.

"Tom...go for coffee with you...seriously...i know you don't drink coffee. You're a tea man which is why..." i trailed my sentence as i grabbed my secret stash out of my cuboard. "I bought you tea!" Tom grinned massivly as he picked me up and spun me round. "Put me down you big oath!" We both laughed as he placed me on the ground.

"You're the best!" Tom said as he sat down.

"I know!" I pulled out two mugs and set the kettle going before grabbing my biscuit tin. "What time do we have to film?"

"2 hours"

"Fancy watching the end with me?" I asked with my eyebrows raised. Tom eagerly nodded as he grabbed my blanket and wrapped it round his shoulders. "Hey! I need that! It's my only one"

"Theres space for both of us under here!" I rolled my eyes and handed his mug to him as i squeezed in next to him. His arm going round my shoulder and resting there. I hate to admit that in the 3 months of filming i had grown a huge crush on Tom, like huge. So been sat here, in this position, was extremely awkward for me. As the film went on i started to relax until finally it was finished.

"Holy fork balls, that ending was well unexpected!" I leant forward as Tom laughed. "Anyway, we better get going to set!"We both headed out of my trailer and towards our director who instantly hounuded us with instructions. Soon enough we were rolling. 4 hours in and we got to the last scene of the day.

"Benedict please leave me alone! You're only torturing yourself even more by been here" My character calls out to Toms as we stand on the bridge on set.

"I won't leave, not without you looking me in the eye and telling me i mean nothing to you!" Tom walks towards me, using his hand to force my character to make eye contact with his.

"Benedict i am marrying lord Charlton in a weeks time what more proof do you need that i do not feel for you?" I turn to face 'the water', not looking at Tom but out in front of me.

"I simply can't accept that!"

"Well you have to! You have to move on and forget me and forget us. It is a ridiculous idea, a fantasy. You do not love me, it is an infatuation. I can't rely on an infatiuation to stay loyal to me and to our marriage. Im sorry but you are not right for me nor are you whom i desire. Now please leave!" I shout, Tom stepping back in shock. His eyes look to me and for a moment we make eye contact in complete silence until Tom starts his next line with a whsiper.

"I am not infatutated. I am in love. Every fibre of my being needs you, it needs to feel you! It burns for you. All of what i am craves your presence." He grabs my hands and begs me with his eyes but before i can get my next line out, we are disturbed.

"And cut! Great ok! Take two minutes while i watch that back." The director calls as me and Tom instantly break character.

"Was that ok? I feel abit wierd today, like i'm not fully intwined with Beth!"