Ragnarok is here (Loki)

Once Loki died i fled, without him there, Asgard was no longer my home. It felt like somewhere i was trapped with memories i didn't want to remember, people i didn't want to remember. Thats what lead me here,Sakarr, the place thats been my home for the last 5 months. I wanted to leave after a week but once you're here you arent actually allowed, order of the Grand Master. You could defeat his champion to gain your freedom but i've seen him and erm...not a fan of been squished, so i stayed and joined forces with scrapper 142. Our job is to bring people to the Grand master and get paid, it's decent and we get free entry into the fights and free booze which is neat.

"I found a fresh one!" 142 shouted from the ship cauisng me to look up from my book. "Looks strong" i followed her eye sight and found one of the people i really didn't want to see.  

"Holy shit...erm...you get him! I'll talk later"

"Where are you going? Dont you want to bring him in.? 176 come on this is huge payout" i jumped into the shuttle attached to the side, placing my hooded cloak over my head.

"You got this one 142...see you at the match!"

"Okay...see you later!"

I disconnected the shuttle and flew back into the city. Why was Thor here? What buisness cuould he have on Sakarr? I landed my shuttle on he helipad and ran inside to see The GM!

"Theres my favourite scrapper...176 do you have someone exciting for me?"

"142 is bringing him in soon!"

"Why arent you with her?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Dont need to be. She can handle it!"

I bowed to the grand master and turned towards the doors where 142 was bringing in Thor. He was in a video simulation so couldn't see me yet. We all watched as he started screaming, i tried not to laugh but it was funny seeing the god of thunder scream!

"What on Asgard is this place?"

"Welcome, my name is the Grand Master, and you are on my planet Sakarr. You are here to be one of my new fighters. Exciting isnt it!"

"What? I am a god and you will release me so i can go back and save my home!" Something was happening on Asgard?

"Well the only way off the planet is to win against the champion"

"Fine, point me in the direction of whoevers arse i have to kick!"

"He's fiesty, i like him."

"Then pay up!" 142 demanded as GM handed her her credits, swapping it for the taser remote.

"We have a show tonight. Oh 176, would you like to join me in the celeb box tonight? We have a new guest who just arrived here last week and this will be his first fight."

"I'd rather watch it from my normal seat."

"As you wish...anyway im off to party" Thor sat confused as he looked around, i was about to talk to him when i saw his eyes widen.

"Loki! Hey Loki, over here!" I followed his eyes and saw none other than Loki, sat laughing with some Sakarians. Oh this is not happening. That little...weasle. I watched as he came over and started talking to Thor, shushing him.

"I'm sorry, do you guys know each other?"

"I've never met this man in my life."

"He's his brother...adopted" everyone turned to look at me, my hood still covering my face.

"How do you know them 176?" I could feel the urge to take down my hood and do a big reveal of myself but i couldnt do it. I wasn't ready to face Loki yet.