The Song (Loki)

This is a slow burner but due to life happening (had a baby who is needy and wants my attention) updates will be slower but longer and in more detail. I always felt it got to the end too quick! Enjoy.

"My love, my love, my fearless love, i will not say goodbye.
Sea may rise, sky may fall, my love will never die"

"OH THIS IS RIDICULOUS. LEARN A NEW SONG!" The young prince shouted to an empty room, the song of his soulmate repeating in his head as it had done for weeks now!

"Well brother, if you got off your arse and looked for them, the singing would stop!" Thor said as he walked into his brothers room, smiling ear to ear!

"It's infuriating" Loki sighed as he sat down, head in hands. "I don't know what that smile is about but i'm assuming it has something to do with your new bride" Thor placed himself next to his brother and patted his back.

"What say we go for a drink? Me and you, together like old times?" Loki lifted his head to meet Thors eyes, the same smile still plastered on his face.

"Who else will be there?" Loki asked before making any sort of decision!

" me, you and Anabell!" Loki rolled his eyes "i know you are not fond of the girl for reasons unknown but she is my wife now and i want you to get along!" Thor stated as he stood, offering his arm for his brother to grab. Loki with another roll of his eyes obliged and stood to his feet.

The two brothers walked the halls of the palace towards Thors chambers to pick up his new bride. Loki cast a spell on his own mind to block his soul mates voice. It wasnt a permanent spell but it lasted long enough to offer him relief.

"Have you found any connection to the voice yet?" Thor asked his brother as they waited for Anabell outside their chambers.

"All i know is she sings it four times of the day. Each time she sings the same verse 4 times, as if medication she must take to keep her alive" Anabell approached the gods, a smile on her face.

"My Prince" Anabell placed a soft kiss to Thors cheek before turning to Loki and bowing to him "Prince Loki" Loki bowed his head out of respect for the furure Queen.

The three arrived at Midgard, a pub dedicated to the place itself. The asgardians,who could not leave Asgard, loved the pub and it often found itself the busiest place.

"Ah the mighty Thor and the BEAUTIFUL Anabell, my favourite customers!" The bar man bowed his head before turning to Loki who stood with his hands in his pocket, looking bored and lost. "Your highness, it's good to see you out!" The barman spoke to Loki, less friendly and more fearful than he did with Thor! "Please take a seat. The maid will be over to take your order in a second!"

The three took their seats as Loki glanced around the quaint pub, wondering why it was so popular in the first place. Midgard was a dull place full of dull things so why on earth anyone would want to replicate it was beyond Loki, especially on such a place as Asgard!

"Sorry for the wait. I'm the only one working tonight!" The young maid stood above them all, a notepad in hand. "What can i get ya?" She asked, a small smile on her face. Loki sensed a familiar tone in her voice but pushed it aside as they ordered their drinks and a short while later they arrived at the table! Loki watched the young maid rush around each customer, taking orders and serving at the same time. For a pub so busy surley there should be more than one waiting staff.

The night went on and Thor and Anabell had completely forgot Loki was there as the two fondled each other, not a care in the world about the watchful eyes of the drunk men wishing they were in Thors place! Loki, now emintently bored, stood to his feet and bid his brother and wife a farewell before heading to the door.