Loki and the TVA part 2!

Script from episode 3 of Loki! Some lines/scenes changed to fit my character :)

"They're here! Grab your weapons and follow me!" Renslayer shouted to her guards as she looked at her screen.

"Let me help you!" I asked as she walked by me.

"Mobius sent you here to keep you safe, you are not meant to die yet and if you do it's going to cause another branch and that is not something i can afford to risk. Your boyfriend has already caused too many problems." I rolled my eyes, following her anyway.

"He's not my boyfriend." I shouted as i followed behind them. I could hear Loki talking as we got closer.

"A few questions."

"Have you got nothing else to do?" The womans voice replied to him.

"Rude. Are you sure you're a Loki?" He asked her.

"You're in my way."

"You are my way. I thought perhaps we could work together. But now I see you lack vision. So, either you'll come willingly...Or you won't. Either way, that's how I get to the Time-Keepers."

"Oh, God. Shut up!" They kept fighting, both trying to be the better Loki. Renslayer the guards and myself walked round the corner, ready to defend ourselves.

"Hey!" Renslayer shouted, causing both of them to look at us. Lokis face dropped as he saw me stood beside her.

"Y/n" Loki looked at me.

"Loki...s" i said looking between the two of them.

"Come any closer and I'll kill him." The variant said as she grabbed Loki, putting her dagger to his kneck.

"Go for it"

"Don't kill him" i shouted as i ran towards them, Loki suddenly started fighting the variant for something. Her tempad. I managed to get to them just before they fell through the ground, sending me with them. I managed to fall on my feet, a little bit more graceful than Loki and the Variant who were fighting over the tempad. I leaned against the wall, watching them, knowing it was no use me getting involved.

"Get off my leg!" The variant shouted as Loki pulled her back.

"Goodbye, Variant..." " she tried to use it but Miss Minutes told her she was out of charge so couldn't send them anywhere. "It's not working"

"Right... Give It To me" Loki demanded, holding his hand out.

"You don't know how to Recharge it." The variant argued back. 

"Of course I do. You're not the only tech savvy Loki." Loki said with a roll of his eyes.

"Don't ever call me that." She argued.

" Tech savvy?" I asked with a questionable look.

"No, a Loki." She said as she looked at me in diguist.

"You're just fully a magician then? Fine. For my next trick, I'll make you disappear" Loki pulled out his daggers but before he could attack something flew in the room, exploding in front of us. Loki grabbed me, pulling me behind him.

"Ok before you two start fighting yourselves again, maybe we should find out where we are!" I shouted at them both, my hands on my hips. They both huffed and we ran outside, instanly been attacked by what could only be described as meteor bombs.