Called Upon

PEOPLE WHO DO NOT READ THE MANGA OR ARE NOT CAUGHT UP WITH THE ANIME, BE WARNED. IF YOU ARE SPOILED BY THIS, ITS YOUR FAULT!

 IF YOU ARE SPOILED BY THIS, ITS YOUR FAULT!

"What the hell!?" I shouted. I was making dinner at my apartment when I was sucked into a goo portal that came from my mouth. I groaned as I hit the floor.

"Ah. You're here." A very familiar voice said.

"The fuck? You couldn't have given me a warning? A call maybe? I know you love me, dear. But why the fuck would you dec- oh. Hey there. What's your name?" I immediately stopped cursing when I saw a young toddler.

He has light blue hair that looked messy, extremely dry skin, and a scared look on his face.

He looked at Garaki and Jack. (IM NAMING AFO, JACK AND YOU CANT TELL ME OTHERWISE! Unless I can figure out what his first name is! I already know his last name!)

"Don't worry. He can help you, Tenko. Introduce yourself." Jack said.

"T-tenko Shimura." The toddler mumbled quietly, scratching his neck nervously.

"Nice to meet you Tenko. I'm Y/N L/N." I said sitting down and holding out my hand.

He looked scared of my hand but nevertheless grabbed my hand with his pointer finger and thumb before shaking it.

I smiled at him before looking towards Jack and Garaki, questioningly.

"Tenko's Quirk is called Decay. Whatever he touches with all five fingers, he disintegrates." Garaki explains.

"I see. Wonderful quirk you've got Tenko. If it's okay with you, test it out on me." I smiled softly, holding out my palm to him.

"I'll hurt you." Tenko said. Despite that though, I could see it in his eyes. He wanted to quench his bloodlust and need to use his Quirk.

"That's fine. Just use your Quirk on me." I shrugged.

He looked at my hand before touching it with all of his fingers.

Nothing.

Well you couldn't see anything. I could definitely feel it was working though. My skin was just regenerating itself over and over. Faster than the human eye could see.

I heard a small gasp from Tenko. That was probably the first time he's ever touched someone else with all five fingers since he's gotten his quirk.

"See. I'm fine. I can help you train, Tenko. So all those mean people won't hurt you. But. Even if your Quirk doesn't affect me, it will affect others. So be careful." I said, with a serious undertone in my voice before standing up and motioning Jack to another corner.

"Shimura? I know she isn't alive, so who's the kid?" I asked in a hushed tone.

"Nana Shimura's grandson. I found him on the streets. Bloodied. He killed his family with his Quirk." Jack said quietly, looking over at Tenko briefly.