The Truth Comes Out

It's too late to turn back now..

Tomura sat up...

"I'm cold..." he muttered before..

*ᑕᖇᗩᑕK* *ᗷOOᗰ* *ᔕᑎᗩᑭ*

Everything.

Decayed. No sign of stopping..

"Father-" Tomura turned to me.

"Nice to see you're awake." I dryly chuckled, creating a new set of clothes for him and I.

The only thing left was me, Tomura, and the case holding the copies of Quirk Destroying Bullets.

"Ah.. They're pretty much done for. And after all that time spent mass producing them... must be hard on Overhaul too." Tomura said picking at the remains of the bullets.

"You need to be cautious, Tomura. You're transfer wasn't completed." I advised.

"I can use 'Decay' freely.. but it seems like the situation we're in.. isn't the best. If I'm awake now then it... must've already started.." Tomura said, grabbing a phone off the floor.

I knew exactly what he was going to do.

"Come here, Machia. And bring everyone. Starting here and now... I'll be destroying everything." Tomura declared.

Before we could move,

"SHIGARAKI! L/N!!" Enji shouted, blasting over.

"The Number 1's here as soon as I wake up?" Tomura asked.

I teleported to the sidelines subconsciously.

"Let Tomura deal with this. This is his fight." Jack said.

"I know what I'm doing. Don't stray off the plan, Jack." I said before I was bombarded with voices.

"L/N! Get to Midoriya!"

"STAY HERE!"

"HOLD HIM BACK!"

"PROTECT IZUKU!"

"SHIGARAKI KNOWS!"

"IZUKU!"

"HE HAS MY QUIRK!"

"SHIT! IZUKU'S COMING!"

"L/N!!"

"GO!"

"Fuck!" I teleported, using Nana's Quirk to keep pace.

"Midoriya! Bakugo!" I shouted to gain their attention.

"What's happening?" Bakugo asked.

"Shigaraki's awake. There's a big villain coming. We can't afford to touch the ground! Enji is fighting him currently. I don't know how long he can hold out!" I shouted over the wind.