The Beginning Of The End..

I really am a twisted person..

"Urgh-" I was surrounded by shadows before being knocked out

~

"Wake up!" I was slapped across the face.

"Usagiyama?" I acting, blinking to clear my vision.

I noticed my hands were being held back with some invisible force.

"Where am I?" I asked, trying to pull my hand forward.

"Don't even try. In here, your Quirks are useless. Currently, you're in a secure location with many of your students watching." She said.

"Creepy, but okay? Why exactly are you locking me up right now?" I asked.

"We need some insight information before we go into this. We also needed to capture you in case you weren't on our side." Tsukauchi said walking in.

"Has the information we've given to you not good enough?" I asked.

"It's been more then plenty. We thank you. But we need confirmation." Tsukauchi said.

"Who is this man?" Tsukauchi held a picture of Garaki.

"Maruta Shiga. A Quirkless man who is also the founder of Jaku General Hospital and current Chairman of the Board. I worked there actually, when it was first created. His past makes him out as a whimsical man but he's earned respect and acceptance by many." I explained.

"Is that his real name?" Tsukauchi said.

"It is." I nodded.

"Want to try again?" Tsukauchi asked.

"Don't make me laugh. If my Quirk is canceled in here, yours is too. Stop trying to pressure me." I said cheekily with earned me a smack to the face once again.

"I won't hesitate to bring in Fuji and Aizawa." Tsukauchi threatened.

"It is you!" I exclaimed, grinning.

"What?" Tsukauchi and Usagiyama said, confused.

"Sorry, I was just checking if the both of you were actually you. I doubt the Liberation trusts me. They would kidnap me in the dead of night... anyways, no. His name isn't Maruta Shiga." I said.

"Thank you for your cooperation." Tsukauchi nodded to a camera before the walls disappeared.

It revealed many heroes and current trainees alike. I looked around before my eyes landed on three..