Chaos

LORD!

"He's coming

"He's coming." I muttered before blasting the Liberation away from me.

"You can't use too much of your Quirks, L/N. It'll break your body." Hikage advised.

"Then let it happen. I want to test something. Watch over Izuku for now." I said, sharply turning around to see the tower where Re-Destro and Giran were.

My eyes widened as I saw a man with an extremely long nose, grow like Mt.Lady. He had to be Re-Destro..

Re-Destro sent out a blast, destroying a lot of the city.

"No way..." someone said.

"What's wrong, Skeptic?" Re-Destro asked.

"Re-Destro! Be careful! It's headed your way!" Skeptic said.

"He's not going to be happy. His nap was cut short." I smirked, wiping the dust off my face.

"This ridiculous monster was lying in wait! Re-Destro! These guys! They were hiding him the whole time!" Skeptic shouted.

Machia has joined the battle.

"It's all right, Tenko. That itch of yours is not bad. It's natural for you and your Quirk. Let's try again, hm?" I asked, extending my hand out to lift Tenko off the floor. He was sobbing.

"Just follow your heart. Otherwise, you'll only be suffering. Integrity, morals, ethics. All of them are just social constructs. Designed by some guy who wanted harmony in this world." Jack said.

"Don't hold anything back because of these. In the end, what you want to do is the most important of them all." I said, placing Tenko on my lap.

"Now then, Tenko. What is it that you want to do?" Jack asked.

".. the two punks that hit me earlier.. I want to kill them." Tenko said.

"In that case.. we wish you the best of luck.." Jack grinned.

"Remember what I showed you earlier." I ruffled his hair before placing him on his feet again.

~~~

"Quite an intriguing case, that boy. He shouldn't have any memories left, but.. he's just shutting them out. They still exist, deep inside his heart. He wears his hands of his family, as if he's restraining himself, reproaching himself. With his memories locked away, all that's left are residual emotions. He's insecure. Just look at him. He doesn't even realize he's holding back when he's using his Quirk." Garaki said.

We stood on the roof top of an apartment. Covering ourselves from the cold, wet, rain.

"In that case, I'll give him the affirmation he needs! The seeker of destruction, the worlds Symbol of Terror! With this, he's taken his first step into this world." Jack grinned as Tenko stood over a pile of dismembered limbs and clothes. He killed the two punks.