Waking Up

Vigilantism seems to be trending right now... heh.. how ironic.

"I deeply apologize for not telling you sooner

"I deeply apologize for not telling you sooner. I wanted to be somewhat mentally and physically stable before I dropped news like this onto you in case I needed to help you through it." I bowed before Miss Midoriya and Izuku as the doctor left.

"You sacrificed so much and have been a great help to Izuku, no need to apologize. And please, call me Inko." Ms. Midoriya stated.

"If there's anything I can do to help, Inko, I'm just one phone call away." I nodded my head.

"There is one thing.. Could any of you.. explain Izuku's Quirk?" She asked.

Me and Yagi with a little bit of help from Izuku started explaining One For All and the story behind it. From how it was created to the path it's taken throughout history.

"So that's why this Quirk can only be transferred to those without a Quirk of their own.." Yagi finished.

"But because of this, some very bad people have set their sights on Izuku." I stated.

"What happens next?" Inko asked.

"We're prepared to protect him. If it's UA-" Yagi was cut off, "I'm not going back to UA." Izuku stated.

"Young Midoriya.." Yagi said.

"Izuku..!" Inko exclaimed in shock.

"Shigaraki.. he can find my location at any time.. even now. It wouldn't be unexpected of him to launch an attack here. I... I don't want to see anyone getting hurt anymore." Izuku stated.

"You know exactly what he's thinking.."

"I do.."

"If Shigaraki perfects his form sooner than later then this situation will go from bad to worse. I need to stop Shigaraki and AFO before that happens." Izuku said.

"But look at the state of you!" Inko exclaimed.

"I'll just get stronger." Izuku said stubbornly.

"I said I would put my trust in you.. but no! I don't approve! If that's your only plan..! I was so happy for you. I laughed with you.. I was happy then.. but now-" Inko started to cry.

"Which is why I have to go. To save more people as Izuku-Might. But don't worry! I will come back!" Izuku said comfortingly.

"Assuming my guess about what Izuku is thinking, Inko, I am more than ready to help him and provide advice. This is my area of expertise, after all." I grinned reassuringly.

"And even if I try to stop the both of you.. you'll still leave.. so in that case! Even if you don't want it..!" Yagi trailed off.

"Thank you! Oh thank you!" Inko cried.

"I may not be his real father, but I will protect him like a real good father would too." I declared, grabbing Inko's other hand.

"What about-?" Izuku asked.

"I love them yes, but I believe helping you right now is the best course of action. They're gonna be after me too anyway. I'm like a broker or something to them. Information is strength. Never forget that." I stated, grinning even wider as I noticed my hair has turning slowly by surely back to h/c.

~~~

"Hehe- is that right? Crying in the afterlife, huh? At least I ain't dead yet.. can't join you right now, Nana. As for you, kiddo, don't be too stubborn about redeeming Shigaraki. You too L/N. Sometimes, death can be a form of salvation too. Don't you ever forget that.." Torino stated, handing Izuku his cape.

~~~

"Alright. Now that we're done with writing those letters, we need to talk about my Quirk in a little more detail. Immortality, as it's name states, gives the user the power to live forever. When I'm unconscious, that is the only time I can sustain injuries. I've learned that the stronger my pain tolerance, the faster I heal. Thanks to my lovely parents I was able get a stronger pain tolerance at a very young age. Anyways, I've discovered that I can heal others as well. It does drain lots of energy though, so you need to learn to control "the flow" of healing that you do." I stated.

"Would I get your Immorality? Because you said before that you gained OFA from me making you the 10th user." Izuku asked.

"Based on the fact that you're still growing, I don't think you have the Immortal part of my Quirk. Also, sorry...." I cut his finger slightly, "I don't think you gained my Quirk at all." I stated, seeing that he wasn't healing.

"I see..so I only have access to the previous users." He stated, rubbing his chin and looking to the floor.

I took this as my chance, "it seems you have control over Danger Sense at all times." I grinned, seeing Izuku dodged the wooden spoon I threw.

"L/N. Midoriya. We need to start heading out." Takami said tossing a pair of costume cases at us.

"Alright then.. let's go be some vigilantes." I said, standing up.

~~~

"We have to move around quickly. We can't afford to stay in one place for too long." Izuku stated.

"Alright, we'll work together to knock out the villain and then send them to the nearest police department. There's no doubt going to be civilians attempting to fight villains themselves. We need to stop them from doing that or there's gonna be more casualties then we can handle." I said.

"We'll be nearby in case you need help." Yagi stated.

"In that case, here. I was able to modify a few of these. I gave the students of Class 2-A a few so if they needed help, they could contact us. For you guys, these ones have built in trackers." I said, handing them a few coins and an EPad.

"What's wrong with the ones I gave you?" Todoroki growled.

"It's just a precautionary. I thought you'd figure that out Number 1." I smirked.

"We need to go." Izuku stated.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go do our jobs. Try not to bleed out alright? I might not need sleep to function but I won't have enough energy to heal you either." I waved before jumping up onto a nearby rooftop.

"That's reassuring..."