Back Again

I can't ever get a break can I?

"Mr.Volten. You are found guilty with the murder of your wife, Jessica Volten, on April 9th. You will be sentenced 40 years in prison." I pounded my gavel down before packing my things and leaving.

(This is completely made up and inaccurate so don't take my word for it.)

I changed out of my gown before taking a deep breath. The court rooms are too stressful. Plus the American law system is different than I expected. I then quickly prepared myself for the media outside.

"Your Honor. What do you have to say to the Volten family?"

"Is it true that you are retiring?"

"What will you do now?"

"Excuse me." I said politely shoving them out of the way and hopping inside the car that would take me to my house.

It's been about 6 years since I moved from Georgia. (The country not the state)

I've been moving around the world for different jobs. Just to get the thrill of living different lives. Not to mention, the lesser suspicions. If I stay in a place for too long, people will recognize me. See my appearance hasn't really changed much. Every
100-ish years I look slightly older. Well not really. My eyes give off the look that says, "Im an ancient relic that's lived longer than anyone on this planet."

They somewhat look a faded (e/c) color. My hair has also gone white. Whether it's because my mind can't comprehend how long I've lived, as well as the crazy things I've been doing, or the fact that my hair is the only thing that ages.

"Thank you, Greg. You've been a great help." I handed Greg a $20 bill before walking inside my house.

"Thanks for letting yourself in... Nezu. Yagi." I said sarcastically as I placed my things down. I could feel their presence.

"Of course. You're looking good as ever, sir. Also, we've got a request." Nezu states simply.

"Perfect timing actually. I've retired from being a judge. HOLY SHIT! What the hell happened to you- wait- wait- wait. You didn't fight him, did you?" I shouted as I turned to face Yagi.

He gulped but said nothing.

I turned to pull a wooden spoon out of my hidden compartments but it wasn't there. I searched another compartment and I also ended up with nothing.

"Where did you put my spoons?" I asked, glaring at Nezu.

"Whatever do you mean, Mr.L/N?" Nezu asked, sipping a cup of tea.

"The metal ones work too I suppose." I said, walking over to the kitchen.

Nezu hastily walked over to stop me.

"How about we talk it out in a respectable manner." Nezu chuckled nervously.

"Give me my wooden ones back and we can talk." I stated, walking towards the living room where Yagi was sweating nervously.