The Battle Between Two Lovers : Aftermath

This is the result of extremely stubborn people fighting.
THIS IS A LONGER CHAPTER!

"Stay with us. Please.. sir!"

"GET A MEDIC!"

"Open your eyes!"

"We need to cover the wound!"

"L/N!!"

Moments earlier:

"You were right. A hero has so much to protect in this world. Which is why I will defeat you!" Yagi declared.

I stood as Jack and Yagi exchanged blows. Yagi only had muscles forming on his right arm. He was bleeding and weakened.

Everything seemed to haze..

"You have two or three punches left?" Jack asked, charging up his arm again.

Only for him to blast a wall of flames away. The others were here now.

"Are you serious? What the hell's going on with that weak little body?" Todoroki shouted.

"Looks like we made it in time." Kamihara said.

"Hm. Those Nomu weren't particularly strong, but I'm still impressed you handled them so quickly. As expected from the man who clawed his way to the number-two spot." Jack said.

"Dammit, All Might. Stand up and show them why you're better!" Todoroki shouted.

"If the only reason you're here is to cheer him on, I'd prefer you to remain silent." Jack aimed another blast at him.

"Think again, madman. We're here to assist." Kamihara said.

"You all.. came." Yagi said.

"Of course we did. We can't do much, but if we can just help a little.. then we have fulfilled our duty." Tiger said.

"Thank you." Yagi breathed out.

"You have to stop him, All Might. This personification of evil. Pros and citizens everywhere, are praying for your victory. No matter what you look like, you're still everyone's number-one hero!" Tiger shouted as Todoroki and Kamihara occupied Jack.

"How pointless." Jack said, aiming for Yagi.

"Let's stop dwelling on heroism and start focusing on reality. Spring-like Limbs, Kinetic Booster times four, Strength Enhancer times three, Multiplier, Hypertrophy, Rivets, Air Walk, Spearlike Bones. The shockwaves until now we're simply to wear you out. I knew it would take much more than that to kill you. In order to put you down for good, I'll punch you with the ultimate combination of Quirks I have stored up within me right now. This will end you. Izuku Midoriya! He's the child you passed One For All on to, isn't he? I bet he came here without your asking. You have no control over him, do you?" Jack asked before going to punch Yagi.