epiphany

Bts came to the girls house after a very long time. They made some time to relax and Jhope suggested that they visit girls. It wouldn't hurt to be friends with them. After Taylor apologized to Yoongi things got much simpler but Taylor still hesitated to hang out with them. So shorty after saying hello to the guys, she went back to her room.

     Jin, Jhope and Teahyung were playing video games with Mia. Every now and then Mia cursed really loudly making the boys laugh. "You are good at it" Jungkook praised Mia when she won. "Thanks!" Mia said sing songly. "We should play together more often" she said and all of them agreed.

        Taehyung got up and walked to the couch Sarah was sitting on, quietly watching others play games. He sat down next to her, a little to close. She frowned and moved away from him but Teahyung moved even more closer. She kept moving until there was no more space left, she put her hands on his chest to prevent him to move any closer.

    "What is your problem?" she said glaring at him. "My problem?" He asked if though offended, "sitting next to my wife seems like a problem to you?" He asked. "Ohh and when did you realized I am your wife?" She said, raising both her eyebrows. Taehyung just wanted to irritate her, lately it became a source of entertainment.

"I always did."

    "Oh really!" she smiled bitterly, "but I thought you didn't like girls like me" Teahyung playful smile vanished. "Why do you keep bringing things up? That was irrelevant."

       "You talking and sitting so closely to me when I don't like your company, is irrelevant" she said as she looked away from him. Taehyung followed, crossing his arms over his chest when the couple found Thea and Namjoon looking at them with confusion or maybe concern.

Taehyung and Sarah immediately wrapped their hands around each other, she rested her on his shoulder and he rested his head on hers. They both smiled at Namjoon and Thea. "Why are you looking at us like that?" Sarah asked.

   "Did you two fight?" Thea asked a little too loudly, now that everyone was looking at Teahyung and Sarah "No!" they said in a unison. "Taehyung is just trying to annoy me" Sarah spoke loudly, "he always do!" At which Teahyung smiled ear to ear, "we never fight!" He blurted out

    "OK...." Everyone slowly nodded, Namjoon and Thea continued their discussion about their favorite books, he was really happy that he could share his interest with Thea. The other focused on their game, Taehyung and Sarah solve their problems by their own, they thought.

Even after everyone got busy with their stuff, the atmosphere was really awkward at least for Sarah and Teahyung. "You always manage to make things awkward and uncomfortable!" She complained. "Don't pretend like you weren't a part of it" Taehyung scoffed and watched Sarah going to Taylor's room.

**

   "Wow you have a lot of our posters" Jimin said shyly, he was with Emily in her room. Nearly everything in the room was covered with bts pictures. "Look I bought every single one of your albums!" Emily beamed, "but I never had the chance to attend your fan sign she told him, but looOoOk now! You are all here in my house and we are friends" she cheered. "Right Jimin-ssi?"

     Jimin who was smiling ear to ear, nodded "of course we are!" He puffed out his chest a bit. "Oh look!" Emily said picking Hanna's phone from her bed, her mother is calling. "I'll go give it her!" Emily rushed out of the room without him. "Wait for me" Jimin slowly walked after her, shaking his head.

He found out Emily was a chatterbox and most of things she says didn't make any sense.

    Jimin came to a halt when he heard the sound of violin from the room he assumed was girls practice room. He peeked through the door which was already open. In the middle of the stood Anna, a voilin resting on her shoulder, her eyes closed, detached from the real world.

    Jimin recognized the music, it was Jin's song Epiphany. He stood there, it was peaceful to listen to her play, he also closed his eyes and swing along with the music.

   But the sudden change of melodies forced him to look at her angelic face. Anna brows was knitted, she wanted to stop but felt as something was blocking her from escaping the imaginary world she was in.

   The song she was creating unconsciously, was so soulful. A shudder ran down Jimin's spine. No matter how beautiful and flawless the music sounded, it was criticized by its own creator. Anna gasped when she finally managed to open her eyes. She cursed loudly, "I'm so useless!" she stomped her foot on the floor, angrily.

"Why would you say that?" Jimin couldn't help but say that in a scolding manner, "that was perfect!"

   Anna was shocked to see him at first, smiled "thank you but..." She paused, "I always mess up the original song she said. I would have also messed up our performances if it weren't for the others. Mia, Emily, Hanna, their music always help me to keep on track" she spoke.

  "Ah don't worry, I think you did great" Jimin praised her, "I watched your performance" Anna smiled, that was really sweet of him. "Come let's go downstairs, we asked about you when you came but you were practicing, it's going to be 3 hours now, hangout with us" he said.

Anna nodded, "I'll be there after I put my stuff back" she smiled and watched him leave. Her smile disappeared as soon as he went out of her sight, her shoulder fell down in despair. She was never with her efforts no matter how much other praised her.

**

    "Gosh where is my Wing's album!" Emily shouted, apparently someone misplaced her album. "Unnie i found it!" Hanna shouted from the living room. "Oh my god really!" Emily ran to the living room. "Oh my dearest" she hugged the book tightly. The boys smiled seeing Emily, "can you guys sign all my albums?" she asked, she sounded so quirky it was hard to turn her so they all agreed.

       "You can start with this one, all get the rest" Emily handed the album to Yoongi before running back to her room. Smiling yoongi opened the album.

      Sarah and Taylor were engaged in a light conversation, Taylor eoched down the corridor as they made their way out her room. "Remember when Ms Choi used call your name you used to completely ignore" Taylor said between her laughs. Sarah sighed "i hated her-"

    "All because she asked you to smile" Taylor laughed again. "I never got them signed" Emily voice made Taylor stop in her track. Little did she know what was happening and that was fucked up. Emily examined the photo card of Yoongi which had his signature and album too. Taylor looked from Emily to Yoongi who eyes were already on her. For a moment all the colors drained off her face, her breath got stuck in her throat as her met his.

   Yoongi was the first one to look away, was he hurt? Disappointed? Angry? .... whatever? Taylor scoffed and left immediately without saying a word. I didn't matter right?