A very happy birthday to me.

Today was my birthday and my family decided to gather again so I could celebrate my birthday.  I didn't want to celebrate though, they never did it before but my cousins are waiting in the living room for me.

Why were they here?

   Speaking of cousins and family, I have a very big family. My Dad has 5 brothers and 1 sister who lives here in my Grandma's house cause she says her husband isn't good to her...

I have 23 cousins, 13 boys and 10 girls.

I came on the 6th place and the ones older than me are all married ( Aurther, Colin, Niome, Amber and Zoe). Aurther has 2 children and Niome has one girl.

I sighed loudly.

   "Sarah get your ass out here, I know you're dressed up" Amber called.

"Yeah I am coming..."

I went to my living room and there sat Amber and Andrew. They started blabbing about how long I took. Now it's not my fault, I didn't want to go.

I could see the mansion from here. The place I grew up or rather survived. A place full of 48 meddlesome people. 

Entering the house, I was greeted by the maids and then my Grandparents. One by one, I met all my uncles and aunts, cousins. Except my father and Mike , it's not like I gave a damn.

     My father saw me, he just stood there and ignored my presence. He was leaving the room when I called him "Hello to you too Mr Deaun."

"Sarah..." my mother called. "What? I am just kidding! Right...'Daddy dearest' I hope you didn't forget about me. Do you remember me? I am your.. Daughter."

Silence filled the room, no one dare to speak. Me and my father stood there glaring at each other until Heejae spoke up "Unnie let's go you wanted to talk to me... Let's go." She dragged me out of the living room.

As we entered my old room, she locked the door.

    "Why are you doing this?" Heejae asked in disbelief. "Shut up, Heejae" I rolled my eyes. She huffed and plopped down on the bed.

All the girls gathered in my room, we talked about things and stuff happening in our lives. Gossiping about who have boyfriend and girlfriend. Rose(Aurther's wife) and Rebbecca ( Colin's wife) tell us bad habits of their husbands and how they annoy them in which Amber, Niome and Zoe joined.

But.. none of my business

***

   Everyone was talking and enjoying food. As glanced at the whole table, everyone is so different from me, not in personality but physically. They all have brown eyes, black or dark brown hair and almost everyone has brown skin except my mom, she also have pale skin and green eyes like me but I am way too much paler than her. I am just like my mother's side, who all have blue and green eyes, blonde or light brown hair and pale skin.

"So how is work Sarah? " Sebastian asked "Good." That's how I answered each question. They were trying to make conversation with me, but me being me.

   "Eat more Sarah, you look like a stick now. You should take care of yourself. " Auntie Rachel said with fakeness dripping from her voice.
"No I am full. Auntie Rachel."

"Did you not like it? I told them to make it to your liking. I made them make all the food with beef honey. I know you don't like pork" said grandma.

"Oh grandma! How thoughtful of you." couldn't help but roll my eyes. I opened my phone and played a ringtone to let them know I have an incoming call, which they believed and I excused myself.