Sorry.

"I mean you should join the band, we were looking for another singer anyway" Anna shrugged. "Meh! I'm fine" Sarah replied snatching the chocolate bar from Taylor's hand. "But you got a great voice-"

"Anna let's not talk about it- Taylor get yourself another one" Sarah slapped Taylor's hand. "You go take yours!" Taylor shouted before finally snatching the bar from Sarah's hands. "Then why don't you join the company with me" Taylor suggested. "Or design clothes with me!" Anna exclaimed.

  "I'll think about it" Sarah muttered under her breath. "Aren't you bored, staying home all day Unnie?" Hana asked. "No, definitely not!" her was quick. "Sarah tell me honestly is it something related to your husband? He wouldn't let you work?" Mia asked worriedly.

Ah they were so good to Sarah, there concern towards her warmed her heart. "OMG then we surely have to kill him! How dare he that to you? I'm gonna shove his face up his ass-"

  "Emily!" Thea yelled, "stop it. Will you?" Thea honestly looked so done with Em, like she's ready to kill her but she love Emily though. "I'm not going to speak now" Emily pouted. "That's good for us!" Mia chimed. "So?" Anna raised her eyebrow at Sarah. "No it's not about my husband..." she trailed off.

   "Hey, whenever we talk about your husband the topic gets changed" Taylor said, "show us his pictures, we never met him and really wanna see what type of a person he is." Sarah panicked, throat tightened and heart drumming in her chest "I- well.. I-" she sighed, "promise me you won't tell anyone." Suddenly the atmosphere became serious. The look of confusion plastered on their faces.

  "Would do you mean?" Thea finally broke the silence. "I mean, promise me first." They sighed, "promise" they said in sync.

"It wouldn't hurt to tell them, right? "

Sarah heaved a sigh, "it's- it's Kim Teahyung."

   Emily brusted out laughing, "Kim Teahyung from bts? I'm married to him too!" she couldn't stop laughing, "we have kids too! One is broom and the other is soap." Sarah looked at the others and they smiled at her. "I'm serious" Sarah said but Anna shoved her "oh please-"

   "Look I have the photos" she showed her my phone which was soon snatched from her hands. They looked at pictures then at Sarah and then back to pictures. "They are not edited?" Taylor gasped. "Nah, I know they are edited" Emily spoke with her brows knitting.

    "Sarah what is this? Don't fool around OK?" Anna sighed. "But it's true!" she shrugged. "No please say no, Teahyung my baby" Emily looked like she was about to cry. "So you live with Kim Teahyung?" Hana asked amused.

"Yeah."

    "OH MY GOD!!" Emily started shouting, cursing, crying but everyone ignored her. "This is no joke right?" Mia made Sarah roll her eyes. "If you don't want to believe then don't" she shrugged. "You lair! You never mentioned Teahyung. How can you do that?!" Emily really lost her brain at this point.

"Shut up Em," Taylor clicked out of annoyance.

    "I'm not talking to anyone," Emily went upstairs. Sarah bit her lower lip, what if she tells anyone about it. "Why didn't you tell us before?" Anna asked. "Well, Teahyung and I aren't ready for the whole world to know about it..." Thea put her hand on Sarah's shoulder, "don't worry Sarah, we won't tell anyone" she reassured her.

"Emily-"

    "Emily is just over exaggerating" Mia smiled warmly, "you know how much she likes BTS."

"I know."

    "Oh lord, can we meet Teahyung?" Taylor squealed. "Oh yeah sure," Sarah was not sure. What if Teahyung gets angry? Who gives a fuck about him! What happened a couple of days back, 'I'll make him and Jina pay for that.'

    "Well I got to check some documents, see ya tomorrow Sarah" Thea said standing up. "Me too" Hana said. "Goodnight girls."

"Goodnight Sarah."

     "Well I should probably go home.." I looked at the watch. "Oh stay, it's only 8:30" Anna said. "Yeah you need to tell us about everything" Taylor chripped.

**

     It was around 10, Sarah was rearranging Teahyung's closet. Taking all his dirty clothes, replacing them with the washed ones. Anna and Taylor were super excited to meet Teahyung. After listening every single detail about how she meet and everything, they both started whining. They were sad that they missed her wedding.

    Sarah didn't talked about what was happening between Teahyung and her. It wasn't a topic she loved to talk about and beside she thought it was good for both of them to keep their secrets from others.

     On a second thought, is she going to spend her life like this? Wasn't she worser then her mother, at least her mother was accepted by her dad. Sooner or later, Teahyung and she well get divorced. Of course he would also want a happy family.

       And what about her? Is there anything worse left to happen in her life. Sad, depressed childhood, mean cousins and friends, abusive parents, unwanted wife and now what else? Her throat tightened at her thoughts.

Was this life?

     Soon I might die? She thought to herself. She wondered why was she so unwanted, unloved. Why everyone hated her?

    I'm disgusted, a disappointment, bitch, rascal, ungrateful. I'm ungrateful, ungrateful...

    "God gave you two hands, two feet, nose to smell, eyes to see, tongue to taste, a roof to live under.." she kept whispering to herself clothes to wear. "you're just ungrateful, Sarah. You are living better than many people out there but... I'm still living worser than them."

  "I couldn't find my happiness although if I wanted I could-" she stopped the moment she heard the sound of door opening. Stepped in Teahyung, he was home early today. They both looked for a second before Sarah quickly turned her head and continued placing his clothes in order.

    Teahyung stood still, it's the first he had seen her after that night. His eyes boring holes in her back, his throat was dry. Throwing his bag on the sofa, he quickly went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. His mind filled with all kinds of thoughts.

      Sarah did her work as quickly as possible. After she was done with his closet, she quickly changed the bed sheets and was ready to leave when the door of the bathroom opened and Teahyung came out only with a towel around his waist.

     Both eyes shoot wide, Teahyung thought she left. He didn't bring his clothes with him. Sarah quickly looked down and ran towards the door. "Sarah, Sarah! Wait!" Teahyung quickly walked to her and grabbed her arm.

     The panic inside her increased as she pulled her hand back, her eyes still glued to the floor. Teahyung heaved a sigh, "I'm sorry about that day. I shouldn't have...yelled at you. But I was confused, you were fighting with Jina- she fell down. And- and..." He stuttered, "I'm sorry. Really-"

      "It's okay, it was my fault and I apologize, I was wrong" I am always wrong, Sarah thought to herself. "But-" before Teahyung can spoke, "I'm sorry and with that" she turned on her heels leaving Teahyung with a frown.

     He thought it was odd of her to apologize as the girl she was. After Sarah left the house that night, Jina seemed quite happy- all these fucking things. He thought he might go insane. Everything was wrong, he felt like he fell in a dark hole and there was no way out.