Pregnant! What?

....

  Sarah and Teahyung sat on the table with her aunt Megan and uncle Kevin and their two sons, Aiden and Ivan, for lunch. Since the couples arrival, everyone was pampering them, inviting them to dinner and lunch. The reason obviously was Taehyung.

    While the males were engaged in conversation about sports and politics, the ladies sat quietly. Taehyung pour some abiko curry from, "it's too spicy for you Taehyung" Sarah told him, he pouted, "I'll eat it, you can take something else" she assured him.

  "OK!" Teahyung said thankfully. Aunt Megan smiled at Sarah, "look at you all grown up" she said in a bitter tone despite the smile on her face, "you should always know your husband's likes and dislikes" Sarah only smiled. Taehyung picked a piece of pork cutlet and brought it to Sarah's mouth, "Taehyung honey, don't you know Sarah don't eat pork" Megan was quick to say.

Sarah silently brought his chopsticks back to her mouth, wrapping her hand around his. She chewed slowly "the right person in your life can change you alot!"  she said and gulped. Sarah was truly disgusted to her core. The rest of the lunch passed by quickly.

**

"Sarah are you alright?" Amber asked as she knocked on the bathroom door. Amber's face scrunched up in disgust when she heard Sarah throwing up. Sarah walked out of the bathroom, breathless. "What happened to you?" Amber asked but before Sarah could reply, the image of pork cutlet flashed before her eyes, she covered her face and ran back to the bathroom.

   "What-" Amber eyes got wide, "you're pregnant!" She announced, "OMG! You are pregnant! We are both pregnant!!" she squealed and rushed out of the room. Sarah was busy to go after her.

  "Auntie Eva" Amber called over the top of her voice, she was having tea with Taehyung. "Amber, my ears..." Eva hissed covering her ears. Amber giggled and sat down next to her, "we'll be having two babies in our house" she declared. "Why? Are expecting twins?"

  "No, you are going to be a grandma soon and Taehyung is going to be a father" Taehyung choked on his tea as he and Eva both said "What?" in unison. "Oh thanks to mighty Lord!" Eva hugged Taehyung smiling ear to ear. He excused himself and rushed to Sarah's room.

Sarah was sitting on the sofa holding her head, her face looked really pale, she didn't payed attention Taehyung who locked the door and stared at her with wtf look. "Did you raped me when I was sleeping or did you have relationship with someone else behind my back!?" he said bluntly.

  "Hold up- what? What the fuck are you talking about?" Sarah asked in disbelief. "Listen to me Kang Sarah- I am not gonna be cruel. I don't want the baby in your belly to be fatherless" he said dramatically with his expression a mix shock and disbelief and somewhat disappointment. "We can say we don't love each other-"

"Kim Teahyung hold your horses what are you talking about!"

'You are pregnant!"

Pregnant what- who told you so!? She shouted angrily. Sarah didn't know what was worse, her being pregnant or having a relationship with another man while she was married. "Amber-" she didn't let him finish as she marched out of the room, it was time to give Amber a piece of mind.

  "Auntie Eva after my husband comes back, we plan to move to Seoul, we'll buy a house near Sarah's" she kept ranting, "our kids will play together!" she said happily as she stuffed her face with donuts. "OK keep quiet now, let me call Mrs Kim. I'll tell her that we are going to be grandmothers" Eva was on cloud nine, words weren't enough to describe her happiness.

  "Why are you lying to everyone?" Sarah asked Amber, Amber's mouth was full with donuts so couldn't reply "yes eat, eat more so than all these food can be stored in your empty head because there is no brain!" she spat out each word with anger. "Sarah why are you so angry?" Her mother asked. Auntie Eva hormones amber gulped and said while nodding her head, hormones.

" Ok keep quiet let me tell the good news to Mrs Kim first!"  Mrs Kim replied from the other side as she picked up the phone, "hello?"

Before Eva could reply, Sarah snatched the phone from her mother's hand and hung up the call. "What good news are you talking about?" She asked. "That you are pregnant!" Amber spoke in an obvious tone. "And how do you know that?" 

"You were throwing up-"

"For God's sake Amber who told throwing up means that you are pregnant!" Sarah was really losing her mind. "A watched in a lot of dramas- and I am pregnant and I throw up alot specially in the morning-"

"I. AM. NOT. PREGNANT!" She smacked Amber's arm with each word. "Auntie Eva I'm pregnant!" Amber cried as she hid behind Eva. "Sarah stop it.." Her mother said, "she's older than you.." Amber nodded, "yes I am older than you."

"Then fucking act like you are older than me" Sarah said and went back to her room. She glared at Teahyung, "you! Get out! It all because, if only didn't try to be so caring- you fed me pork!? I never in my entire life ate-" she covered as gagged at remembrance of pork, rushed to the bathroom.

At dinner table, Sarah only glared at the food. "Eat something-"

"I am not hungry" Sarah cut off her mother's word. She again felt like throwing up but thank God she didn't. "Are you really sure you are not-"

"Trust me mother if I was pregnant, I would be the first one to know. I am a doctor" Sarah slammed her hand on the table and then she turned to Taehyung, "it's all your fault" she said to him before leaving. "Mom stop it.." Mike sighed.

  Eva nodded though she was very sad, "here eat more rice, dear" she said to Teahyung, "have more meat it will give you more strength, you need more strength" Taehyung almost choked on his food as Adam and Mike grimaced.

They didn't know why their mom was talking like that, maybe it was just because of her baby fever.

**

She leaning against the glass door of her balcony, cool breeze lightly touched her skin sending shivers down her spine. She gazed at night sky, there was no moon but gazillions of stars. The thought of her being pregnant and have kids sounded so stupid and silly... and impossible. Did she ever imagined or desired having kids?

Taehyung closed the door behind him, he walked up to her and leaned on the other side of the door frame. "Would you really leave me if we're to be pregnant with someone else's child?" Her question caught him off guard. "Y-yes... probably" He stuttered, are you really- he stopped.

His answer somewhat hurt her, she realized her question was stupid. Obviously no man will want a wife who cheated on him and is pregnant with someone else's child. 'Stupid me!' yes stupid Sarah.

   "No  I was just wondering what would it take to separate my way with you" she sighed and waited for him to speak but only after a few minutes later she heard the sound of door opening and closing. She laughed loudly but soon tears dripped down her face.

She didn't know why she always hurt herself with her silly words and silly thoughts...