Anneliese

Taehyung was alone in Sarah's room, waiting for the driver. They both were going to her visit her maternal family, stay a couple of days with them and come back to attend Fiona's engagement and then go back to soul. Taehyung had all his rest he needed and his arm was perfectly fine now.

   He walked up to the bookshelf, gaze went on all the books, he didn't know Sarah was reader until now when she spent most of the time in this room, reading. He picked out a few books, read the title and placed them back but this book with no name, a part of him maybe knew it was a dairy.

   Without any thoughts, he opened it, flipped through the pages until some words caught his eye,

"A future note for my future self:

     Please be happy when you look back at these stupid memories. Please work hard for a better life. Please don't miss out important opportunity and I hope you learn to love yourself."

The date was 8 years back. He went through some more pages.

"Time is passing by so quickly, 18 years meant nothing, it is all useless."

"I'M GOING CRAZY! I'M GOING CRAZY!!"

"I don't know why I am sad.."

   Before he could read any further, the door opened, in panic and haste Taehyung knocked down a few books along with himself. Sarah raised an eyebrow at him, he looked like he has seen a ghost. "Driver is here" she told him as she started picking up the books. "Oh yea- um ok I'll go put our bags in the car and sorry" he said and literally ran away.

   Sarah paid him on mind as she stared her dairy she had almost forgotten about, slowly placed it back at its place and stared at it, it's six years..

***

Hugging her maternal grandfather, Sarah stepped in his house but she  came to halt as soon as her eyes fell on Anneliese, her mother's sister. It's been long time since Sarah last saw her. Anneliese didn't attend Sarah's wedding as she was abroad and Sarah was thankful for that. Nostalgia hit her and memories came flooding in. "Do you know where babies come from?" The young girl about 4 or 5 years old, nodded at 15 year old girl, "from the tummy aunt Anneliese" she said.

   "But you know how?" Anneliese continued after Sarah shook her head, "after people have sex!" What was sex? She didn't know neither did she need to know at this age of her.

"Can you put your finger in your vagina? I can put my whole finger in their" Anneliese told her.

"Let's play Sarah, take off your pants~ Rub yourself against me" she ordered. Did she ever thought how disgusting she sounded?

    "Mom do you know what I have been through" she cried before her mom. "Where I am standing today, your sister played a big role in it. Mother!"

   "I feel embarrassed talking to you about these things, why don't you understand?" while her daughter was suffering, did she only cared about her own embarrassment. "You know my mother died Sarah and as a eldest sister I am the mother figure to them now." All the things her mother said were just excuses to her. "Anneliese have no one!"

"What about me? Who do I have?" She asked but her mother changed the topic.

"Let's play Aunt Anneliese" She felt so dirty thinking about, how can she ask her that. How can she liked everything Anneliese was turning her into?

   "She is lying, she just want ruin our sisters bond Anneliese told her mother, Sarah wants to ruin my marriage. What have I done to deserve something so cruel?" Anneliese cried while Sarah kept quiet and watched her mouth comfort her sister.