The job.

"Goodbye!" Sarah and Taehyung left the hype building after bidding bye to the boys. Sarah went to give them cookies which Jin requested as according to him Sarah's cookies were the best he ever had. They didn't let her leave once she came.

Taehyung was so cheerful today it was weird, while driving he danced along the loud music, very loud and it was unbearable for Sarah "can you turn the volume down?" Sarah asked loudly.

   Taehyung shook his head "nope!" a goofy smile stretched on his face Sarah rolled her eyes and turn the volume down herself but Taehyung slapped her hand away, he laughed while turning the volume back to high "I love you baby~" he sing along or rather yelled Sarah couldn't help but smile "I'm going to destroy your car along with you-"

"Taehyung!"

Out of the blue a car crashed into theirs and it was so sudden. The memories were all broken pictures, all mess. The other car rolled away from the scene leaving the injured one behind.

Sarah opened her eyes slowly looking through her blurry vision next to her was Taehyung, blood dripping down his shoulder. Her hands were shivering when she reached out for him, she called his name "Taehyung.." and that was the last thing she remembered he didn't respond he was unconscious.

**

   Yoongi woke up at the sound of laughing, he frowned and looked at his phone, literally 4:34 in the morning. Who had a death wish at this time? He got up from his bed and started for the door, he realized that it was a woman's voice and Jungkook's.

  Did Jungkook bring home a woman? "No that can't be.."  it can be but no. Horrified at the thought Yoongi marched outside only to find Taylor. She and Jungkook were literally dying of laughter with body shaking and them trying to breathe. Yoongi stared at them and soon enough the crackheads noticed him.

    "Oh we are sorry to disturb... your sleep" Taylor said with a serious face, her cheeks still flushed red.

Yoongi:

     "How can someone laugh so much, so early in the morning?" Yoongi finally spoke his thoughts

     "How can someone laugh so much, so early in the morning?" Yoongi finally spoke his thoughts. "Good mode" Jungkook said putting on his jacket, "are you going somewhere?" Yoongi asked.

  "Yes, we are just going for a jog. At this time because there'll be less people" Jungkook replied, "I'll just go grab my shoes noona" Jungkook disappeared right then.

Awkward.

     "I'll just go back to bed-" Yoongi stopped "now that I'm awake I think I should join you guys" he suggested to Jungkook he reappeared, with his shoes. "I don't mind" he said. But Taylor did. She couldn't bring herself to say that.

Mr Jeon Jungkook it was supposed to be just you and her...

   "Let me just call the manager and ask about my schedule" Yoongi dialed the managers number. "No we are at the hospital, Taehyung and Sarah got into an accident."

**

When when Sarah opened her eyes she found herself laying on hospital bed beside her stood Taylor. She looked at her and tried to speak but no word came out of her mouth her body ached, it hurt really bad. Taylor gently put her hand on her shoulder "Don't worry" she said "it's all right it's all right" she spoke softly "just rest. Wait here I'll go call the doctor."

On the other room Gina was crying holding Taehyung's hand. Yoongi watched her, he didn't know how to stop her and even if he tried she wouldn't. So he let her cry. The doctor came and told them Taehyung was all right and he just dislocated his shoulder. Gina wiped her tears. Yoongi asked the doctor if Sarah was all right and the doctor replied she was okay and now she's awake hearing that Gina bolt out of the room and went straight to Sarah's room.

Sarah was talking to Taylor and Anna, Anna just arrived. Ignoring both Taylor and Anna, Gina walked past them and grabbed Sarah from the collar "it's all your fault" she yelled at her Sarah just stayed at her confused. "You're destroying his life!" Gina continued but before she could say anymore Taylor came between Sara and Gina. "Hands off lady" Taylor said angry angryly. She pulled Gina away from her. Gina glared at Taylor and then at Sarah before leaving the room.

**

"Yes Mom I'm ok, I'm great" no matter how many times Taehyung tried to convince Mrs kim she won't listen. "Eomma you don't need to come, you and dad went for vacation after such a long time" he said "beside Sarah is here with me" he said looking at her who just came. Taehyung put the phone on speaker, eomma Sarah said.

"Sarah darling are you ok?" Mrs kim asked. "Yes I'm perfectly fine just a few bruises and Taehyung is ok too. Don't worry I'll take good care of him" Sarah reassured her. "Yes eomma did you forget, she is a doctor and my wife" Taehyung added, "so there is no way I'll be in bed for long."

"Yes yes you and Dad enjoy your vacations" Sarah said. Taehyung sighed after ending the call, "drink your soup before it gets cold" Sarah got up from the bed and started for the door. Sarah I can't, my arm he pionted pitifully at his wrapped arm. Yes but your left arm is fine she said. You said you'll take care of me.

I just made you soup and brought it to in your bed. If you want to be fed I can heir a personal nanny for you she said and turned towards the door.

   "Sarah" Taehyung called, "your Mom is calling" he said before answering the phone.

Sarah stayed to listen the conversation, "Fiona's engagement?" He said. Sarah's eyes shit wide, she knew what exactly was her mother going to say, "next Saturday.. ok" Sarah shook her head and mouthed him to say no, "no no no" Sarah muttered. "Of course we will be there..."

"Your mom said you weren't answering her calls-"

"Why did you say yes when I told you NO!"

"What? I- I can't go to work anyway, I'm bored staying at home. And how was I suppose to say no to your mother." Taehyung asked, no matter what, he respected Sarah's parents. "And you haven't seen your parents since our wedding-"

"You don't need to worry about that!" she bolted out of the room, she was fuming.

**

"Noona!" Adam yelled tackle Sarah as soon as he saw her on the airport. "Adam when are you going to grow up" next up was mike, "how are you?"

"Fine" she said shaking hands with him as Adam was still holding her. "Now don't tell me you are gonna cry like a baby" Sarah said to Adam as she struggled to get him away from her. As struggle and embarrassment she felt wasn't enough Mike hugged her, tightly.

Though the awkward hug lasted for only a few seconds, both her bothers bowed to Taehyung, he was standing there smiling at their happy reunion. It was anything but happy for her.

*********************************
Yes, I wasn't updating. I'm not going lie and make up an excuse, I ... Was just lazy.

Took me time to fight my demons.

   But to make it up to you guys, I'll be publishing another chapter today. Right now.

Thank you 💞😊