A thing called divorce.

"A cookie for kookie~"

    Sarah handed the cookies to Jungkook who accepted it with his cute giggles. She smiled when everyone praised her with their mouths full, they were all quick to grab a piece each. They all praised except Taehyung who didn't even touched them. He didn't want to eat, then don't as if she cared.

Sarah smiled at some old memories, it was all thanks to Anna, her best friend. She was the best at baking and Sarah learned baking from her.

      The thought of her best friends made her a bit sad. She missed them very much but unfortunately she lost contact with them 4 years ago when they all moved out of cheongdo. Sarah lost her with all the contacts in them. She didn't knew where they live but then she thought they never wanted to be friends with someone like her.

    Sarah averted her gaze back to Teahyung, feeling pretty annoyed with the hand on her waist. Teahyung didn't look good, he was glaring/staring at her due to some reason she didn't know. He looked angry, confused, jealous, cute, adorable, handsome, hot? She didn't know. Shrugging off his hand, she stepped away from him but only a little.

     Teahyung closed the distance between them and wrapped his arm around her again. Ignoring her look of  confusion, he whispered in her ear "you would be feeling in heavens, surrounding by so many handsome men."

   Sarah was taken aback by his remark. "I did. but now, it feels like hell that you are so close to me" she retorted and pulled away once again walking towards the boys. She felt his eyes boring in her back, all would scare Sarah, he was lucky she spared him for tying this unwanted relationship and then insulting her on their wedding night.

        "Oppa?" All the heads turned towards the door, a very beautiful girl made her way towards them, towards Teahyung. Her wavy dark purple hair flowed past her shoulder gracefully, dark round eyes, small nose and thin lips. She looked innocent and poised and very gentle.

     "You said you would help me write my song" she beamed at Teahyung. Jina, she was non other than Park Jina, a solo artist working under Big Hit company "I think you should ask for Yoongi hyung's or Namjoon hyung's help."

  "But I wanted write a song like you, I like your style" she pouted. "Oh... but I also took help from them" Teahyung replied politely and Jina diverted her gaze at Yoongi and Namjoon, they nodded in agreement. "Oh I see..." Jina sighed. Sarah watched the way Taehyung talked to Jina, gentleness, she saw. But when facing her, he was no less then a wild beast.

     "Jina try these cookies, they are so delicious" Jhope said. Jina gladly took one and smiled after taking a bite "Hmm it's good.." Still chewing. "Sarah made them" Jimin chimed taking another cookie. "You probably haven't met her" Yoongi said with his mouth full. "Yeah, this. is Sarah" Namjoon said, the first time the purple head noticed the brunette.

    "Sarah..." Jina quietly mumbled that no one could hear, looking at the brunette her smile dropped. She walked up to Sarah with an expressionless face, taking out her hand for a handshake. Sarah smiled at her as she shook Jina's hand, "sorry I wasn't able to attend the wedding. I was busy with... stuff ."

    "It's alright" Sarah replied politely, something about the girl made her feel not good. But then again maybe it's because she hated people so much. "It's pleasure meeting you, Jina, my brothers are big fan of yours" Sarah told her. "That's great.." She turned around, "I've work to do bye" she left and no one really paid attention to her.

**

     "Sarah have these cold noodles" Jin poured some noodles in her plate and she thanked him. "Eat more! Here have this Tteakbboki" Sarah wanted to stop them but was too shy. She just simply nodded. "You're 24 years old right?" Namjoon asked and she nodded. "And you are already a doctor?"