For love.

*Knock knock*

  Sarah opened the door only a little to peek outside. Taehyung was standing outside her bedroom with his favorite pillow in his arm and yeontan on his tail. "What?" Sarah asked as Taehyung pushed open the door wider, from him to enter. "What do you mean by what?" Taehyung said, making himself comfortable on her bed. "I was invited for a sleepover" he smiled and continued before she could, "by you."

    "You get out of here" she grabbed his wrist to dragged him out but he easily broke free and rolled over the bed on the other side. "Don't." She paused and pressed her  lips together for a second before speaking, 'I'm going to sleep I don't have time for your stupid games."

"What games? You don't want to do anything, what a shit sleepover! I can just sing you a lullaby then I guess" he offered.

    "First of all I didn't say anything about a sleepover, I would never say anything as stupid as that. Second, I don't want you to sing for me, I want you out of this room" she pointed at the door with her thumb. "Cold hearted" Taehyung muttered, "think about it" he walked towards her "you in my arms" he pulled her into his embrace with jerk and she literally crashed into his chest.

   "Listening to my heartbeat" he said in a deep soothing voice, she did listened to his heart, beating as fast as her's. She tried to pull apart but his one hand on her waist and the other behind her head kept her in place. "Me singing... you slowly falling asleep" as he spoke, Taehyung's mind created the similar picture. To speak the truth, Taehyung didn't understand why or how he was doing it but... something about being close to her, to touch her, something about her.. soothed him.

    He wished to stay like a bit longer but the moment vanished with a blast as they both gasped and stared at the horrifying scene of yeontan peeing on her bed. "Oh you stupid dog!" Sarah immediately took off the bedsheet, praying the mattress was dry and it was.

   "How can you call him stupid?" Taehyung asked as he took yeontan in his arms. Ignoring him she threw the bedsheet in the laundry basket and turned to face Taehyung "you! You wash it and not in the machine, you rinse it with water first, thoroughly then put it in the machine. And sleep here because you wanted to! I'll be sleeping in your room." After pouring her through words, she marched out.

     "Why did you that?" Taehyung asked yeontan who was clueless of the situation he created.

**

"Hello?"

"Sarah my darling niece how are you?" Sarah rolled her and sighed, trying not to sound angry or upset. "I'm very good actually-" the door bell rang. "Look I know I wasn't able to attend your wedding, I didn't even give you a call.. I want to make it up to you" Sarah hummed in response as she made her way to the front door.

  "Hurry up, open the door!"

"Wait are you outside? No.." she opened the door and there was he was, her uncle Ho jun, the one who couldn't make it to her wedding, stood in the driveway, leaning against his car, smirking. Sarah took slow steps towards him, she put her hands on either side of her waist when she stopped in front of him. "I said I am sorry" he laughed and gave her long hug, swinging sideways and patting her head.

    "Where is Taehyung?"

"Not home..?"

"I was thinking of having lunch together."

"Well he'll be back home late, why don't we go?"

"You won't tell him you are leaving? Give him a call."

"I'll text him. See I'm writing it and sent" Sarah grabbed his arm as they both make their to his car.

    Taehyung's phone buzzed on the table, he looked at the message on the screen, 'I'm going out." he then looked out the window, yes he watched it all. His wife mingling with a nobody tall hoodie man. Tall? His mind ringed, Sarah liked tall men. Pangs of jealousy. She should have told me she has boyfriend. Why did it hurt thinking like that?