Fuck those gatherings.

"Noona!" Adam's annoying ass yelled, "come on let's go." Ignoring him she continued to do her work. "I'm asking you last time, are you not going?" He asked as Mike rolled his eyes. "No" she replied.

  Both of her brothers groaned, "please, eomma said I HAVE to bring you along with us. Please let's go~" Adam pleaded and sat on Sarah's lap. "Adam behave, you are not a child anymore" Sarah pushed him away.

"You know? You used to love me" he said dramatically. "Yeah you use to love me too" she replied. "Yah! I still love you!"

"Noona?" Completely ignoring Mike, Sarah continued my work. "I'm tired, please let's go..." his tone sounded tired or maybe irritated. Sighing, Mike continued once again "I still have some work at the office and all the arrangements at home." Honestly, Sarah pitied him. Their Father made him do work like he is a robot.

"Noona~ my lovely sissy" Adam pouted to her, it wasn't adorable.

Adam sometimes became very affectionate with Sarah and sometimes he was a total bitch. He had been like this since they were young. He always used to sit on Sarah's lap and would ask her to kiss him on his cheeks, good old days.

"Stay in your filthy apartment if you want to. What do you think of Yourself? We're a joke to you? Begging you to come with us" Mike said at the top of his voice. "But remember this" he went on "don't you dare step in that house again!"

"Hyung stop yelling" Adam interrupted his little out brust. "So what should I do? Start begging again? It's been an hour since you are tailing after her like a dog!"

"I didn't ask you to come here and beg" Sarah said as she put her laptop away, "you can leave if you want to" glaring right into his eyes as he glared back, "get out!" She growled at him.

"Noona.." Adam held her hand as Mike left with a loud bang. "Please let's go, all the family is gathered after so long" Adam pleaded, "Colin is back from his honeymoon. Amber is here with husband, Zoe-" she cut him off, "I am not coming!" Sarah pushed him out of her apartment. "Noona!" He continued banging on the door, "open the door sissy! "

"Fuck you bitch!"

"Noona!" Adam declared, "how dare you say that!? "

Fuck those stupid gatherings. Ignoring him, Sarah went to the bathroom, taking off her clothes as she turned on the shower. She got chills when her body came in contact with the cold water. Mike's words kept repeating her my mind. Tears fell down like waterfall or maybe she was over exaggerating, it could be water from the cold shower she was taking.

'Who even wants to step in that house?' she thought to herself.

  She stared at her reflection in the mirror. There was no shine in hee eyes, the most beautiful feature God blessed her with. But then she asked herself, was there supposed to be shine? Did she even deserve it?

**
Kang Daeun: Her father. Brown skin and brown eyes.

Kang Eva: Her Mother. Grey eyes and pale skin.

Kang Mike: her brother. 2 years younger than Sarah.

Kang Adam: brother, 7 years younger than Sarah.

Kang Heejae: Sister, 10 years younger than Sarah.

**

"Unnie you came late today?" Chanri asked. Chanri is the only person Sarah had a normal talk with, they are a type of friends. "Yeah.. I was busy with something" Sarah replied with a frown, she looked around the lively hospital. "OK you can go to your office, your patients are waiting for you" she smiled and Sarah nodded. Many bowed and greeted Sarah as she went to her office, that was it, no other word than 'good afternoon Doctor Kim'.

Sarah liked how people didn't approached her because of her cold  aura. She was tall and elegant with an impressive flair to her presence. Her skin was very pale and clear and her hair were long, reached till her mid thigh, light brown. Her big emotionless and cold eyes that no one can stare into.

After she was done with her patients, she went to the reception, wanting to inform Chanri that she was leaving but Chanri wasn't there. "Hey you?" Sarah tapped on the desk, trying to get the purple head's attention, "I forgot your name" Sarah tried to remember what her name was.

"It's Yuna" she smiled. "Oh right," Sarah unconsciously wrote her name on the pad she was holding, "OK tell Chanri that I left." she turned around to leave, "wait Unnie!" Yuna called after Sarah Unnie?  She was older than me but Sarah let it pass.

"Yes?" Sarah asked bluntly.

"Can you erase my name from there, Unnie?" Again with the Unnie thing, Sarah deeply inhaled and "why should I do that?" She smiled at Sarah, "what if someone read my name?" Sarah stared at her, lame people these days, always asking for trouble.

"I will not" Sarah replied, "you are saying that like no one knows your name in the hospital."

"Hahaha unnie-" I cut her off, "you do know you are older than me right?"

She again showed Sarah her stupid smile, "I know but you look older.."
Telling a lady that you look older is the most disrespectful thing.

It's not like I care but I do care.

Sarah narrowed her eyes at her, "get lost" she replied coldly as she left the building, going towards the parking lot.

"Sarah wait!"

'OK. Take a deep breath. You're okay. It's Completely fine if a few people bother you when you are not having a good time.'

Sighing deeply, she turned to see Tom, he was colleague whom she definitely didn't like. He grinned and she just stared at him. "Come on smile a bit, you will look more beautiful" he encouraged.

"What do you want?"

He sighed, "are you free tonight? Can we go out?"

"No, I have a sexy date with my TV and a bowl of ramen."

He laughed, "you are leaving early today?" she rolled her eyes, it's been a month, he is asking to go out with her. He is a player, everyone in the hospital knows that. "Come on Sarah, you always let me down.." He stepped closer. "Do you know what that means?" she paused

"That means no. A big fat, frozen, stinky No!"

"Oh my heart," he said pretending to be hurt, "don't be so harsh on me."

"I'll be leaving" She sat in her car and drove away. Leaving his ass yelling after her.

'Can't he see I am not interested?'