Wedding.

Never in my life I thought about my wedding and now...  Today I am extremely nervous. My toes are frozen. My heart was hammering in my chest as my body would slice open and in it would jump out. I tried to stop my hands from shaking by pressing them firmly in my thighs.

   My makeup was done, I stood up and take a look in the mirror. It's the first time I've done a whole makeover and I...look good. Was this me? Like actually me? Was this the makeup or was I always good looking?

Dress:

Hairstyle:

Hairstyle:

   "You look so beautiful Sarah" auntie Lan said as , I twirl around to show the whole dress

   "You look so beautiful Sarah" auntie Lan said as , I twirl around to show the whole dress. "Thanks!" I replied shortly. I diverted my gaze towards Joshua who was sitting on the chair with his arms folded on his chest, sulking.

"What happened Joshua?" He finally looked but didn't say anything. I turned towards auntie Lan with a questioning look. "He's been like this since he came to know that you are getting married" she informed. I frowned, why would he sulk over me getting married? It's not like I'm already living with him and Selina. I walked up to him. "Are you alright buddy?"

     Without a warning he got up and embraced my legs in tight hug, "Noona are you going away? Why are you leaving Korea?" I smiled and bend over, "no. I'll stay in Korea."

"Aren't you going to Deagu?"

  "Deagu is in Korea, Josh." I smiled at him. "It's still far..." He mumbled still clutching my legs and I feared I might fall. "Not that far, I can come meet you anytime. We can talk on video call everyday, if that makes you feel alright, my dear" I would have never talked to child like that, but he was now responsibility and I was his guardian.

He huffed, "I don't like him."

"Who?"

"The person who was there with you in the garden" he whined, just a second before he unhanded my legs and he was holding them again. "Who are you talking about, Josh." I tried to sound calm, if this was my biological child I would smacked him. "Him!" He whined again. I didn't understand at first but then realized he was talking about Teahyung.