Flowers.

About a month ago, Taehyung and the rest of the members left for the world tour. Taehyung and Sarah only spoke a couple of time, mostly him wanting to make sure yeontan was ok or wanting to see him. He left yeontan in her care.

    Sarah was walked over to bedrooms window and closed it. She frowned, she was sure closed them last night, lately Sarah felt weird, as if someone was watching or while sleeping she would feel someone's presence or someone touching her hair and face.

   She always brushed it off, maybe it was just her imagination or maybe she was losing her mind because of overthinking, sometimes it happens. Taehyung absence somewhat made her feel lonely. Not that they were always hanging out or something but it was nice to know someone was there.

Yeontan's bark pulled her back to reality, "alright I know you are hungry."

      She walked to the kitchen and gave the dog his food. Sarah wasn't really dog person, if she ever wanted a dog, she always thought of a big scary one but it's alright Yeontan was soo cute.

     She opened the door when the bell rang, it was a delivery man, "Kim Sarah?"

"Yes."

     He handed her a couple of box, one them was quite big. Then he handed her two bouquet, "can you sign her please."

    After closing the door, she turned to the box and carried them inside. "Who sent them?" She checked her phone and the first thing she saw was tons of messages from the girls and her family, wishing her happy birthday.

    Oh right, September 21 it's not like she forgotten her birthday, she knew it was near but she didn't know what date was it today. She looked at the note,

     'I wanted to send them right at 12 o'clock but I knew you sleep early. Happy birthday Sarah, I wish I was there to wish you in person but anyways. I hope you enjoy your day... Ok i think this is getting cringy so I'll stop.

Take care.'

      Sarah smiled and folded back the paper, she held it close to her chest for a moment before carefully putting it aside. She excitedly turned towards the boxes. She opened the first one, it was a dress

           Her chest tightened with emotions, it was perfect

       Her chest tightened with emotions, it was perfect. She loved everything about, specially the color. She opened the bigger boxes, in there was a color pencils, water colors, a sketchbook, a few canvases of different sizes and a few more things, all that she once wanted.

    Inside was a piece of paper that said, 'I really hope you continue doing what you truly love. Don't mind what people say.

    Please don't get angry with  if you don't like it, like you last time!'

    Sarah scoffed, "stupid man!" She laughed at her own words, wiping her tears. She opened the rest of the boxes, from her family, the last box was smaller and it was a necklace.