She ran away but I found her.

It's been three days, since Sarah had left. Taehyung had been worried sick, she was not at girls house, not at her parents house and worst he hadn't uttered a single word to anyone about it. The worse was that even her phone was with him.

His walked into her room and picked up her dairy, it was the same one he found at her parents house. He has read everything and was able to catch up on family drama, how they made her feel, suicidal thoughts, wanting to do nothing with the world and her favorite things which were painting, her favorite ice cream and just cats.

   He turned the page to the latest entries, it was about the time Taehyung gave her a flower for the first.

'Thu, 3 Mar.

     I almost forgot about this dairy of my own, reading it again did bring a few tears. Nothing changed, I'm still the same me... I just got married. Married to Kim Taehyung. I can't say it's the most beautiful part of my life.

    Today I'm not that sad... For the first time in my whole 25 years of life, someone gave me a flower. Taehyung gave me a flower. I don't think I'll ever throw it away.'

  His eyes lingered on the glass jar, in it was a rose, the same he gave her. He opened the jar touched the dry wilted leaves softly. His eyes got numb. At first he was unable to comprehend his feeling but now he knew he liked her, he liked her alot.

   He turned to the next page where it was written in quotes "And I thought everything will be ok" Taehyung's finger traced the wrinkled spots on the paper, the spots where her tears dripped.

He laid down on her bed, though Sarah didn't wear perfume often, but her bed really smelled like her. Taehyung's eyelid were heavy begging him to get some sleep but his mind and heart was with her.

"Where are you? God help me, send help" He said to himself in a tired voice, thinking of places where she could be hiding then suddenly Sarah's phone beeped and he lazily picked it up. An email from a hospital, a hospital in Yangyang, it was patients report send to Sarah.

"Oh my God! Thank you! Thank you so much! He clasped his hand together, looking up. I'm coming Sarah" he immediately booked tickets for Yangyang, packed his luggage and left for the airport.

**

Sarah spent all her day at the hospital, the change of environment was very refreshing. She thought she wouldn't like working again but so far it wasn't that bed. She decided to stay in Yangyang for as long as the time she needed to think about her relationship.
She applied for job at the hospital, she donated to a lot. So it was easy to work there.

It was almost night and she decided to go home after a few more patients. She didn't need to worry about auntie Lan waiting for at home as she went to Cheongdo with Lilian, Selena and Josh as it was her adopted kids mother's death anniversary.

The kids were doing great, Selena didn't seemed as depressed and gloomy as she did before. Joshua wasn't so clong as he used but he still tired to spend most of his time with Sarah. And he started calling eomma.

"Eomma!" Sarah thought "aish!" it was weird of course but she couldn't bring herself to stop Joshua.

Sarah smiled as she remembered Joshua talking non-stop about daily life and his new friends, it made her regret that she didn't talked to them much after she... well moved to Soule. At was all them both kids, who called her.

  "Yes!" Sarah asked the patient while reached down from her chair for the pen she dropped accidentally. "My wife ran away!" Sarah slowly moved back, eyes locked with none other than Taehyung. She was so still and a bit shocked that she didn't notice him move. Kim Taehyung leaned forward, pulled her mask down before placing his hands on the table between them.