The Useless Me.

I felt cool liquid under my feet, thick crimson red liquid. The white dress I was wearing had several red stains on it. Surrounded by people, those familiar faces made my blood boil but made me tremble with fear as well. They came closer, their hands out reaching for me, they wanted to grab me. I couldn't move.. and in a split second everything went dark.

Everything dark, I'm surrounded by strange darkness. Darkness
.
.
.
.
.
Darkness.
My dark rebellious soul.

'Useless! Disgraceful!'

'Bitch!'

No.. I'm not..

'You whore! Die already!'

'I don't want you!'

No please don't..

'I don't have a disrespectful daughter like you!'

'It's a shame that you were born in our family.'

SHUT UP!

'You rascal! Get out of here'

'She won't go with us. I'm going to beat her up if she did.'

'Bitch!' *slap*.

Why can't I run..?

'You can't compare to us!'

'She stole my dairy!'

'Trash! Piece of shit!'

'You're never going to live happily!
You will die the worst death!'

No mother, please!

'Fat bitch!'

Stop it! It's enough!

My knees felt weak, crashing on the dirty floor. I watched them yelling at me, calling me names. I wanted to fight back but I can't move. The earth started shaking, it cracked open and I fell into it.

An endless depth.

I wanted to scream but I can't, I could hardly breath. Just waiting to hit the ground, broken into pieces. The end of my sufferings...

"Your ordeals aren't going to end so soon....hahahaha"

"You have to suffer alot!"

RUN!!!

--

"NO!" I gasped for air, covered in cold sweat. I can't breathe...Water. I need water, my throat is so dry. I looked at the nightstand, the jug is empty. I dragged myself to the kitchen, I feel like there is tones of weight loaded on my shoulders. I slowly gulped down the cold liquid making me feel better.

     I went back to my room, opened the glass windows to stand in the balcony.

My elbows resting on the railing, as I look up at the sky

My elbows resting on the railing, as I look up at the sky. It's 2am, the moon is still there. How would it be like to get high up there, away from everyone. I thought to myself as fresh breeze hit my bare skin, drying my sweat.

      The same dream, same people, same place and the same useless me..

"Useless me" the statement made me smile. I sat on the cill, my legs dangling into nothing but air. Should I jump from here? Will I die this time? Last time only my arm broke..

'Oh God, I have lived enough. 24 years are enough. Don't you think it's time to end this brutal game...?'

* * *

Kang Sarah.
24 years old, a doctor.