Barbaric woman

Due to Anneliese, Sarah cut her visit short. Everyone here wanted them to stay but Sarah can't live here with Anneliese, looking at her Sarah felt madness. "Look it's raining outside" Aunt Beatrice said, "you should stay today."

Taehyung looked at Sarah, he didn't mind staying here, he was honestly enjoying it, the farms, country-side. Before Sarah could respond to Beatrice, her grandfather spoke, "yes yes just for today and don't argue."

"Sarah we actually planned for all of us to go out and enjoy, you know" Anneliese spoke with excitement "we are all together after such long time." Sarah just nodded "okay grandpa." With everyone busy with their talks and stuff, Sarah was alone with her thoughts again.

She would glance at Anneliese every now and then, looking at her fury. Sarah wondered why she never spoke a word to her mother or grandmother while Anneliese and those two servants were doing the bad with her. Maybe that's because when she told Anneliese about it, she acted like it wasn't a big deal or maybe because Anneliese was doing the same stuff with her, Sarah thought it must be fine. But what was in her mind when she was young, why did she never uttered a word.

Did not speaking about it then and speaking it out now meant nothing because it was too late... Did it her the bad guy? Was it all her fault? She just wanted her mother to say, it wasn't her fault. But she never said that. It made Sarah think it was her fault no matter how many times she told herself that she was the victim...

But it was her fault, she was the monster.

The monsters wer not under my bed.
The monstes were inside my head.

I fear no monster, for no monster I see..

Because all this time the monster has been me.

**

"Let's play freeze!" Eui- soo suggested. "How do you play that?" Taehyung asked. They were back at Sarah's parents house. "Well it is like hide and seek, only you don't have to hide but run" Hae won started explaining, "if you are caught by the Iceman, you are freezed and brought to the house, suppose this area is the house" she went on "now you have to wait until another person come, touch you and say unfreeze and you can run again."

Taehyung nodded "okay" though he was still a bit confuse but he was sure he'll get it when he'll play. Sarah who was standing aside, she wasn't supposed to be here but in her room but Taehyung dragged her here with him and now what play with a bunch of teenagers and kids.

"Rock, paper, scissors!" Roars of laughter as it turned out Taehyung lost and now he has to be the Iceman. Sarah leaned against a tree as Taehyung started counting, at the count of ten he started running. One minute Sarah was looking at her nail and next she saw Taehyung running towards.

She let out a small shriek and started running the opposite direction, "why are you running after me?" Sarah was running fast but Taehyung was faster and eventually he caught her by the waist, they both lost balance and fell down face first.

Taehyung laughed while Sarah groaned dusting her clothes, watching her cousins laughing at them. She glared as he dragged her to the house, "you are freezed!" Taehyung gave her a playful smile.

**
Jin bumped into a woman on street, he was about to apologize but "oh Thea you look like a ghost." Thea looked at the person carefully, for a second he wasn't able to recognize Jin because of his hoodie, glasses and mask. "Oh hi.." she said lazily, what are you doing on the streets.

"You come with me" Jin grabbed her arm and they entered the nearby restaurant. They both sat at a table in the corner. "Coffee? You want coffee?"

"Do you think at this hour at a restaurant?"