Snow.

"Come on" Taehyung Jina pulled him by his arm but remained firm. His eyes scanned the big crowd leaving the auditorium. While performing, for a second he thought he saw Sarah but how can she be here, in Japan. "Alright alright" he said to Jina who tugged him again. "What about the others-"

    "We'll come back early, i swear" she smiled happily, leading him outside. "Jina I'm so tried right now, the concert just ended" Taehyung sighed. "I know but it's your birthday, live a little" Jina was stubborn, she wanted to spend time with him tonight and make it special.

      They ended up at a club, Taehyung was so hungry, exhausted and moreover he wasn't in the mood to drink at all. "I ordered our drinks-" Jina slid next to him when Taehyung phone ranged. Just he was about to answer, she snatched it from his hands. "It's Namjoon hyung, it could be important."

     Jina her tongue in distaste, handing him his cellphone. "What? I did nothing wrong... Ok I'm coming."

"What happened?"

   "It's pd Nim, he's angry at us, Jungkook is already being scolded. We have to go back."

   "What-" Taehyung didn't wait to listen her protest and she had no choice but follow her back.

**

    "Guys?" Taehyung turned on the lights of his hotel room. 'Surprise!" The boys whisled and the girls clapped. But his eyes were only fixed on Sarah. Jungkook and Jhope pulled Taehyung in a hug, "was this the emergency?" Taehyung laughed, "I should have known. Scolded by bang pd?" He scoffed.

    He went over to Sarah and embraced her in a tight hug, "wait- Yeontan?" He suddenly asked. "He's alright.. with Thea's sister" Sarah replied, "and he'll be okay. You can call-"

   "No no its alright... How are you?" He asked. Sarah rolled her eyes "I'm fine.. too."

"Let's cut the cake, I'm starving!" Jin shouted.

   After everyone left, Sarah and Taehyung cleaned up the mess quickly. "It's snowing outside..." Sarah walked over to window to take a better look. "It's colder and colder these days" he said and moved to stand next to her.

    "Oh right.." Sarah opened her suitcase, "I brought gifts for you" she spoke awkwardly, "I don't know if you'll like them..." Taehyung was rich and he already had everything Sarah didn't know what to get him. Clothes? She didn't know his style or maybe she didn't believe in her choice of things.

    She grabbed Taehyung's hand and slipped a bracelet on his wrist, "I- designed it" she told him. "You did? Its amazing.." Taehyung was really glad, he wasn't lying when he said it was amazing. Sarah noticed Taehyung wore some bracelets all time, so with the help her grandfather's company, she made it. One single piece, that he'll never find anywhere else, it was made just for him.

    "And.." Sarah nervously pulled out a canvas covered in a gift wrap. "I was very glad when you sent those colors, paints and stuff.." she played with her fingers, a lump formed in her throat "I really wanted to make use of them." Taehyung unwrapped the canvas, and stared at it silently, it was painting of his grandmother and younger him, an exact copy of a picture Mrs kim showed her along with some other family photos.

     "Don't think I'm prying or something... I just wanted it to be something special" she explained. Taehyung didn't glance at her even once, his eyes were glued to the painting. "I like it.." he said quitely, lifting up his face, he smiled at Sarah thank you. "It's one of the best gift I have ever received."

    "Your welcome.." she took a deep breath, her heart was pounding in her chest. He liked it, she still wasn't convinced but than she was never convinced someone liked her stuff or her. Oh if only Taehyung knew how many canvases she wasted, even on the smallest mistake, to make everything perfect. She was a perfectionist but she never admitted it.