1

Wednesday
May 1st
@7:58pm

I just moved from Chicago to Atlanta and I've been here for 3 weeks now, its not so bad.

My momma and Uncle were at the grocery store trying to get groceries for the new apartment we lived in. Its a 1 story apartment with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.

*BANG BANG*

I instantly rolled off my bed covering my head.

"OPEN THE DOOR RI CMON I GOT ALL THESE GROCERIES" My mother had screamed from the other side of the front door.

I ran out my room and put on my ugg slides I bought yesterday.

"Ouuu momma you scared me" I was always used hearing gun shots and ducking for cover whenever I was at home in Chicago.

"Did you ever find my frames I wanted while you was at walmart?" I said while still holding the door with one hand.

"Yea its in one of those bags" My momma replied clearly irritated.

"Girl find the frames later and grab these bags now"

"Momma just go lay down iah put the rest up myself" My momma was tired so I already knew she didn't feel like doing all this right now.

"Thank you love" she kissed me on the cheek and walked towards the back to her bedroom.

"Unc"

"Huh?"

"Is my picture frames in that bag your holding?"

"Ummmm holdon im finna look"

"Here" He handed me them and I was toooo geeeked because they were the last things I really needed for my bedroom.

3hrs later

"Done" I just put up the last of my paintings in the frames and finished moving around my led lights.

"MOMMMA COME LOOK AT MY ROOOOMMM"

"IM COMING HOLDON" she screamed back after letting our dog Miko back in the house

I took a step back and took a picture of it to send to my friends in Chicago.

                            MyyyBitches 🤟🏾

Me: Yaaallll loookkkkkkk 

MySis💞: Brroooo yo room hardd

Me: man okayyyyyy been working on it since last week

Tanya😛: girllll I cannot wait to come visit you and see this room
MySis💞: I cant believe you left us shordy🥲
MySis💞: imma kill you
Tanya😛:stop😂😂😂

Me:🤣🤣girlllll
Me:I miss you too my Love

MySis💞: you gon miss me when you dead
Tanya😛: broooooo your going ta jaill bro 😂💀💀💀💀

I was in the middle of texting back when my mom walked in. "Okkayyy girll periodd" my momma said once she seen my room.

mannn ion know who this women be thinking she issss

"Big purrr" I said back to her.

My mother and I have gotten closer after moving from Chicago and it makes me really happy knowing we weren't so close before but are now.

"How you feeling bout another week of yo new schooll tomorrow"

"I meannnn ion really care imma go inner do my work and leave"

"Hmmmm its that easy huh"

"Been that easy"

"I couldn't tell" she said and we both started laughing

I used to always get in trouble in school. Was suspended every week but I calmed down though im not soo reckless like I used to be.

"And you needa be going to sleep anyways its almost 11 and im not driving you to school in the morning"

I was a Junior in Highschool and I'm just so ready to graduate.

"Yes maam" I said while doing that thing the army people do after they say "YES SIR"

Okay yall so imma start this book off a lil slow because I want it to be realistic but at the same time this is wattpad so imma try to build up to wattpad material

The more you read the more you learn about the characters soooo stayyy tuned book really gon be good I promise